VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Has any one tried to copy a DVD-R Recorded on the Panosionic DMR30, tried several was but copied DVD wont play on Unit or PC - Any Ideas
    Quote Quote  
  2. How did you copy the DVD-R disc?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I have the E20 and I has used 2 different softwares to copy DVD-R over to DVD+R's on my HP Burner.

DVD2DVDR and DVD x Copy.

As long as I keep the DVD-R from the E20 under 2 hours, or not fill the disc up completely.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    :P 8)

I have a Panasonic E-30 and made dozens of copies with no problems or coasters, so far on cheap Princo media ($1 ea) . I have copied DVD's recorded in 2, 4 and 6 hrs modes, some full and some not full.

I have a computer with a old Creative DVD-ROM and a DVD-R/ram burnner. I simply pop in the DVD-R from teh E-30 into the DVD-ROM, a DVD-R blank in the burnner and slect copy in NERO.

My burnner is an older 1x model, takes near 1 hr to copy a full DVD-R reguardless of the record mode. i can copy DVD with 6hrs of video on it in ONE hour flat! Try that with a pair of VHS decks, not to mention the copy is a clone not a degraded generation tape.

J E
    JD tinkerer pushin' 60,

A real Life Enemy of the State, see Fed case #01-40080, Detroit.

Computers, Electronics, vintage Audio, Photography Film/digital/3D, N-Scale RR, ,

AKA the "Infamouse Joe Walker" ,Join the Navy & see (1/2) the world.
    Quote Quote