VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Thread
  1. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For anyone trying to get rid of the "this is a backup screen" from 321 studios

There is a much easier way of getting rid of this without using any software whatsoever. Once you've ripped the DVD go into the work space folder and delete the video_ts.ifo file, Then open the DVD you've just ripped in a new window and copy and paste the video_ts.ifo file into the work space folder before you burn. (This file is not protected)

If HAS to be from the DVD you are trying to copy otherwise it won't work, this will make the DVD start as if it's the original copy with no watermarks.

easy
    Quote Quote  
  2. Yeah, but the nice thing about editing it yourself, is you can remove those annoying "FBI" warning pages and such. Unless you wanted an exact copy...

Anyone tried DVDXCopy Express?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Every time I try to run VOBrator V0.2 in Windows 98SE I can open a vob but as soon as I do Windows informs me the program has performed an illegal operation with the details:
    VOBRATOR caused an invalid page fault in
    module at 0000:760e1470.
    Registers:
    EAX=82594060 CS=018f EIP=760e1470 EFLGS=00010246
    EBX=82594000 SS=0197 ESP=016cff9c EBP=016cffcc
    ECX=cbe08660 DS=0197 ESI=00000008 FS=111f
    EDX=82594060 ES=0197 EDI=82592d60 GS=0000
    Bytes at CS:EIP:

Is this problem with Windows 98SE or is there another issue?
    I changed to 256 color although the article seem to refer to XP.
    Thanks for all the fine help on others problems though.
    I will be a cash contributor soon
    Quote Quote  
  4. This guide works like a charm, but here are even a few more tricks to improve on it.

DVDXCOPY
    When DVDXCOPY starts, it checks for the ARCHIVE.TXT file on the source
    disc, if it exists, it will not copy the disc. It will keep asking you to insert a disc to be copied. Meaning DVDXCOPY won't copy a disc that it previously duped. So, when copying an original disc for the FIRST time with DVDXCOPY, when the source is copied and you are prompted to insert a blank disc, DON'T, leave that screen alone(we'll get to it later). Eject your original disc.

-GUIDE THIS POST IS BASED ON-
    Use the guide this posting is based on, if you have trouble with VOBRATOR, use IFOEdit and open VIDEO_TS.IFO. Scroll down to
    'Language Menu Unit x' and double-click on each menu item that has
    a VOB-ID attached. IFOEdit will display that item in a preview window.
    When you see the warning message(s) you want to delete, highlight that menu item, click 'Delete Playback' and save(as per the guide).
    UPDATE: You may be able to copy the original DVD disc's
    VIDEO_TS.IFO/.BUP/.VOB files over the files in the DVDXCOPY working
    directory. This SHOULD get rid of the DVDXCOPY warning message, but
    not any others. I haven't tested this theory yet, but it seems sound. Backup your VIDEO_TS.IFO/.BUP/.VOB files in the DVDXCOPY directory
    first. You can just copy the files from the original DVD disc, you don't need to rip 'em.

ARCHIVE.TXT
    Now delete the ARCHIVE.TXT file that DVDXCOPY created in your
    DVDXCOPY directory(dir above the AUDIO_TS/VIDEO_TS dirs).
    This will allow you to DVDXCOPY this disc at a future date if you wish.

CLOSING DVDXCOPY THE RIGHT WAY
    Now, since DVDXCOPY will not allow you to continue with your copying
    without the ARCHIVE.TXT file, you need to shut down DVDXCOPY in a
    specific way(this is an improvement on the guide).
    DO NOT CLOSE DVDXCOPY - Hit CTRL-ALT-DEL to bring up Windows
    Task Manager, find DVDXCOPY, and click 'End Process', answer yes at any prompts. If you close DVDXCOPY normally, it will delete the files in
    the DVDXCOPY temp directory. If you leave DVDXCOPY running, it could
    interfere with your next step(burning) and also eat up your available memory.

BURNING
    Now open up your other burning program, I use RecordNowMAX in wizard mode(wiz mode checks the DVD spec) which will avoid the C:13/Dirty Disc error on SONY DVD Players. You can also use ULead DVD Workshop, start program up, click on 'Finish' at top, click on 'Burn from Disc Image', select 'Burn from DVD-video Folder', select your DVDXCOPY VIDEO_TS directory. DVD-LABs burn engine works also, under 'Project', 'Burn DVD from Disc', select directory, etc. I tried creating an image with IMGTool and burning with DVDDecrypter, but every disc I tried would not work on SONY DVD Players. All of the ones I listed work on every DVD player I've tested on(Panasonic,Apex,Sony,Sony DRU500). I've always had problems with Nero.

SUCCESS!
    Your new copy should not have any DVDXCOPY warnings or any other warnings you deleted. And since the ARCHIVE.TXT file is gone, you can DVDXCOPY this disc again at a later date. But if you need to dup this disc at a later date, I suggest doing an 'Exact Copy' in RecordNowMAX Wizard or other program. 'Exact Copy' should also work for any discs with the warning and ARCHIVE.TXT file also, maybe. If not, just use the above procedure.

Note: SONY settop players also need the VIDEO_TS.VOB file or you may get the 'Disc is Dirty'/C:13 message.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Does anybody know if this same method works for the newest versions of dvdxcopy and dvdxcopy express?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by joepic

VOBrator is far superior now that the CRASH problem has been solved!

What OS are you using?

This "fix" has never worked for me under Win XP Pro.
    I don't have a bad attitude...
    Life has a bad attitude!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by leebo
    What OS are you using?

This "fix" has never worked for me under Win XP Pro.
    I am using Win XP Pro and have no problems. If there is one thing I have learned over the years, sometimes you just must say "what the ----" and wipe the PC clean and start over. Too many software packages loaded that are now causing problems with each other.

Shortly after I wrote this guide I stopped using DVDXCOPY, not because the program didn't work, I don't like the 2 DVD's that it usually creates.

I am a "moive only" kind of guy and don't need the menus and extras. I wanted quality and don't mind a little time to process so I started using DVD2DVD-r with CCE encoding and authoring with Maestro. If DVD2DVD-r can not handle the job then I use IC7 to get the menus and multi PGC's.

When I first purchased DVDXCOPY in October I was a newbie and had just purchased my Sony burner. I was looking for an easy method to back up my DVD collection without spending 100's of hours learning all of the software/options and reading everything on these forums Guess what, I did spend the 100's of hours

There have been many good suggestions on ways to improve my GUIDE for todays version of DVDXCOPY. DTS_is_BEST suggestions are just one example that I have read lately.

Maybe it's time to wipe my PC clean and see if that solves our ProCoder problem that we both have

Good luck.....
    Quote Quote  
  8. [quote="DTS_is_BEST"] This guide works like a charm, but here are even a few more tricks to improve on it.

DVDXCOPY
    When DVDXCOPY starts, it checks for the ARCHIVE.TXT file on the source
    disc, if it exists, it will not copy the disc. It will keep asking you to insert a disc to be copied. Meaning DVDXCOPY won't copy a disc that it previously duped. So, when copying an original disc for the FIRST time with DVDXCOPY, when the source is copied and you are prompted to insert a blank disc, DON'T, leave that screen alone(we'll get to it later). Eject your original disc.

-GUIDE THIS POST IS BASED ON-
    Use the guide this posting is based on, if you have trouble with VOBRATOR, use IFOEdit and open VIDEO_TS.IFO. Scroll down to
    'Language Menu Unit x' and double-click on each menu item that has
    a VOB-ID attached. IFOEdit will display that item in a preview window.
    When you see the warning message(s) you want to delete, highlight that menu item, click 'Delete Playback' and save(as per the guide).
    UPDATE: You may be able to copy the original DVD disc's
    VIDEO_TS.IFO/.BUP/.VOB files over the files in the DVDXCOPY working
    directory. This SHOULD get rid of the DVDXCOPY warning message, but
    not any others. I haven't tested this theory yet, but it seems sound. Backup your VIDEO_TS.IFO/.BUP/.VOB files in the DVDXCOPY directory
    first. You can just copy the files from the original DVD disc, you don't need to rip 'em.

ARCHIVE.TXT
    Now delete the ARCHIVE.TXT file that DVDXCOPY created in your
    DVDXCOPY directory(dir above the AUDIO_TS/VIDEO_TS dirs).
    This will allow you to DVDXCOPY this disc at a future date if you wish.

CLOSING DVDXCOPY THE RIGHT WAY
    Now, since DVDXCOPY will not allow you to continue with your copying
    without the ARCHIVE.TXT file, you need to shut down DVDXCOPY in a
    specific way(this is an improvement on the guide).
    DO NOT CLOSE DVDXCOPY - Hit CTRL-ALT-DEL to bring up Windows
    Task Manager, find DVDXCOPY, and click 'End Process', answer yes at any prompts. If you close DVDXCOPY normally, it will delete the files in
    the DVDXCOPY temp directory. If you leave DVDXCOPY running, it could
    interfere with your next step(burning) and also eat up your available memory.

Hello, which version of DVDXCOPY that work ? 1.4 ? 1.5 ?

BURNING
    Now open up your other burning program, I use RecordNowMAX in wizard mode(wiz mode checks the DVD spec) which will avoid the C:13/Dirty Disc error on SONY DVD Players. You can also use ULead DVD Workshop, start program up, click on 'Finish' at top, click on 'Burn from Disc Image', select 'Burn from DVD-video Folder', select your DVDXCOPY VIDEO_TS directory. DVD-LABs burn engine works also, under 'Project', 'Burn DVD from Disc', select directory, etc. I tried creating an image with IMGTool and burning with DVDDecrypter, but every disc I tried would not work on SONY DVD Players. All of the ones I listed work on every DVD player I've tested on(Panasonic,Apex,Sony,Sony DRU500). I've always had problems with Nero.

Well, it's the first time someone talk about Sony DVD Player... about the C13:dirty error, I'm getting this error sometime with some DVD but I don't know what I do to make this error, so if I burn my DVD with Record Max I will not have this error anymore ??

BTW: We cannot just erase the file ARCHIVE.TXT to get rid of the WARNING Screen ?? It will cause an error when we put the dvd in Sony Player ???

Thank for your help, still learning.......... lol

SYMETRiC
    Quote Quote  
  9. For anyone who cares, this process also works when using DVD X Copy XPRESS.
    Quote Quote  
  10. In backing up my copy of Phantom Menace I could not find the 321 warning in either VOBrator or IFOedit. I literally went through every last VOB preview - some have just a black screen. Has anyone backed up this disc, and were you able to find it?

I did remove some FBI warnings - gonna burn it now.

Another question - When copying to two dvds, can you safely do the 'copy original ifo/bup/vob' process before burning the second disc without messing anything up? Remember that DVDXCopy gives an option of either playing the dvd like normal, going straight to the menu, or playing without menu, and I'm wondering if copying the original files for the second disc will mess this up.

Thanks for the info - the 321 warning is definitely annoying, if not just the pause!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i use this method and works perfect (no vobrator required)

https://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=402295#402295
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by strugs
    Well, I am a NOOB, so bear with my dumbass questions....I always thought DVDShrink was for compressing a DVD9 to fit on a DVD5. I searched the guides, and I cannot find any tips on how to use this tool with no loss in quality. There also does not appear to be a way to split a DVD9 into 2 DVD5's with this program (just tried it a minute ago).
    I use DVDDecrypter to get DVD9 to my HD. Then I use DVDFab to split that to two DVD5s. For me this is easier than creating two directories with DVD Shrink.

Chad

If you are interested in DVDFab, I just saw a post that a new version will be released on 01 Sep.
    Quote Quote  
  13. For those of us who use DVD X Copy Express, when you use VOBrator to check for .vob's, you will only find one or two of them. One is the 321 disclaimer and the other is the movie. It automatically removes any FBI warnings (in case anybody looks but can't find it).

I also have a question: I recently ruined one of my original discs. I have a backup that I created using DVD X Copy Express. I want to backup this copy, but when I tried using DVD Decryptor, it made a perfect copy except that it froze about 3 minutes from the end of the movie. Suddenly, the movie froze and I got a "disc read error". Anyone with any ideas on how to fix this? Please help!
    Quote Quote  
  14. Slicepie - what brand DVD Player do you have? Try playing it on another machine or maybe your DVD Rom in your computer to see if it freezes up. I have a vintage Sony standalone player that is very fussy about backups. I have seen the freezing near the end of the movie problem many times.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by strugs
    Slicepie - what brand DVD Player do you have? Try playing it on another machine or maybe your DVD Rom in your computer to see if it freezes up. I have a vintage Sony standalone player that is very fussy about backups. I have seen the freezing near the end of the movie problem many times.
    I tried it in my PS2, my Apex DVD player, and in my DVD-ROM drive, it froze every time. I don't think it's a fussy drive because DVD-ROM drives are more sensitive than stand alone players and will play dvd's that stand alone won't play. I've been working on another method. If I can work out the kinks, I'll post it here for everyone. Thanks again!
    Quote Quote  
  16. OK HERE IT IS. I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO CREATE DUPLICATABLE BACKUPS

I'm sure that anyone who is proficient with DVD Decryptor can do this a little easier, but this is how I do it. You will need the following tools: DVDX Copy Xpress, DVD Decryptor, Img Tool, VOBrator and/or IFO Edit.

STEP 1. Copy video to harddrive using DVDX Copy Xpress.
    (DO NOT CLOSE DVDX COPY XPRESS, MINIMIZE IT. IF YOU CLOSE IT THE FILE
    YOU JUST DOWNLOADED WILL BE ERASED!!!)

WHY: Because DVDX Copy Xpress automatically deletes all extras from the file
    and makes sure that the complete video will fit onto one dvd.

STEP 2. Open the folder in which DVDX Copy Xpress saved the files. Move or
    delete the "ARCHIVE" file (I don't delete it, I just created a dummy folder to
    put it in).

WHY: Because DVDX Copy Xpress will not read a disc that contains
    the "ARCHIVE" file.

STEP 3. Use VOBrator and/or IFO Edit to remove the 321Studios back-up disclaimer.

WHY: Why not. You just used DVDX Copy Xpress to get rid of all the extra junk.
    Why would you want their junk on there? You wouldn't!

STEP 4. Open Img Tool and proceed to convert the "VIDEO TS" file to an .iso file.

WHY: Because DVDX Copy Express saves files in VIDEO TS form, while DVD
    Decryptor writes files in .iso form.

STEP 5. Use DVD Decryptor to write your new .iso file (If you are using a dvd+rw or
    dvd-rw to test, make sure the disc is completely empty before writing. Erase
    it if you have to. Discs that contain previous information can cause playback
    errors).

WHY: Why ask Why?

STEP 6: Watch your new disc!

***VERY IMPORTANT***

We all know that it is only legal to create one backup of an original disc. However, I wanted to be able to make a second backup should my original disc become damaged beyond repair. So, that is why I found a way to create a duplicatable backup.

I hope this helps somebody out there!
    Quote Quote  
  17. Hello all,
    I followed the instruction but I got stuck with " MPEG codec install to view the .VOB" Can anyone help me this? I am using DVDx v.3.02 and Windows 2k. Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by botbeo
    Hello all,
    I followed the instruction but I got stuck with " MPEG codec install to view the .VOB" Can anyone help me this? I am using DVDx v.3.02 and Windows 2k. Thank you.

Exactly which instructions did you follow? There are a few posted here. And which program were you using when you got that message? And what were you trying to rip (which movie,game,etc.)
    Quote Quote  
  19. I am sorry about not clear what step I did follow. I followed the instruction the below. Thank you very much.
    Originally Posted by joepic
    I have successfully removed the 321 disclaimer that takes about 7 seconds to play at the start of a movie using the software VOBrator and IfoEdit. VOBrator has been a real problem because it wanted to quit before you were finished looking at the date. I have solved the VOBrator "quit" problem. The answer is in step #4.

This method works to remove from playback any warnings, logos etc from ANY movie. You can use DVD Decrypter or SmartRipper to rip the movie to your hard drive. Then use this process to find and remove from playback any .VOB ID's you want. These warnings will still be in the .VOB files but not played using this method.

SOFTWARE
    VOBrator version .2b http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/encoding_vobutils.html
    IfoEdit version .95 http://www.ifoedit.com/

Here is what I did using the movie Gladiator as an example:

1. Use DVDXCOPY to rip movie to hard drive.

2. When DVDXCOPY ask you to burn the 1st DVD, go to the directory where the first half of the movie is saved. Just minimize DVDXCOPY but do NOT EXIT from it. When DVDXCOPY quits it deletes the directory that has VIDEO_TS. At this time you may copy the VIDEO_TS directory to another directory to save the results if desired.

3. The 321Studio warning is located in the VIDEO_TS.VOB file.

4. Run VOBrator and open VIDEO_TS.VOB. Find the VOBID that is the is the 321 disclaimer. Start with VOB ID=1 and PLAY each .VOB. You must have an MPEG codec installed to view the .VOB. If you do not have an codec installed you will get an error message "unable to render graph" or something like this. One option is to install the elcard mpeg player.

VOBrator wants 256 colors to keep it from quiting! So if you are using XP right click on the VOBrator icon and go to PROPERTIES and COMPATITILITY and select RUN in 256 COLORS.

This solves 99% of the problems. I have still seen the message "Failed to render graph" occur in VOBrator but I believe this is because of the information in one VOB ID that I tried to access. Also it did hang after accessing a very big VOB ID.

With Gladiator it was ID=5 that had the 321 disclaimer. Write down this information for later use in IfoEdit.

5. For Gladiator there is an FBI warning also. Using VOBrator open the file VTS_01_0.VOB. The FBI warning is on ID=15. Write this information down.

NOTE: your main movie may not be VTS_01_0.VOB but VTS_05_0.VOB. So chose the correct .VOB for your movie.

6. Your movie may contain other Welcome Screens, copyright warning or LOGOs that you want to remove from playback. Use the above method to find the ID's for later removal in IfoEdit.

7. Now run IfoEdit and open VIDEO_TS.IFO from the directory that DVDXCOPY created. Scroll down the VMG_OVERVIEW to the 'Language Menu Unit' section. Now look for (uses VOB-ID's :5). Now click on this line to high light it then press the button 'DELETE PLAYBACK'. Save the .IFO and .BUP file, overwriting the existing file in the directory that DVDXCOPY put the 1st half of the move. The 321Studio disclaimer is gone from playback!

8. Repeat the above process for the VTS_01.0.IFO file which contained the FBI warning. For the Gladiator it was ID=15. Also ID=16 was associated with 15 so one delete kills them both by pressing the 'DELETE PLAYBACK' button. Be sure and SAVE the .IFO and .BUP files.

9. NOTE: DVDXCOPY is now checking for the ARCHIVE.TXT file before it burns the DVD. If you use their software to burn the DVD you will not be able to delete this file. If you use some other software to burn the DVD then you can delete the file ARCHIVE.TXT file located in the directory that DVDXCOPY created.

10. Go back to DVDXCOPY and follow the BURN method you desire.

This method removes the warnings for DVD 1. I did not take the time to do DVD 2 but the same procedure will work on this one also.

Following the above procedures now allows DVDXCOPY to copy a copy as it doesn't know that it was not an original! There are much better methods to use to do a DVD copy after you have ripped the protection.

This process should take about 5 minutes.
    Quote Quote  
  20. [quote="botbeo"]I am sorry about not clear what step I did follow. I followed the instruction the below. Thank you very much.

Understood, but which program were you using when you received the message and what were you trying to rip? Remember, we can only help you if we have all the info.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Does anyone even post here anymore? Where is everybody?
    PAIN IS TEMPORARY, PRIDE IS FOREVER!!
    Quote Quote  
  22. I have used DVDXCOPY XPRESS with this technique on a dozen DVDs so far and it works fine. But it also appears that it is unnecessary to use the VOBrator program when using XPRESS. Why? Because with every DVD I have backed up so far, there has been only one ID in VIDEO_TS.VOB, always with ID = 1. When I play it, is always the 321 warning screen. So I am thinking I can just use IFOedit and delete ID = 1 and forget VOBrator. Has anyone else used XPRESS and can you confirm or contradict this experience?

-- Don
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by donfrench
    I have used DVDXCOPY XPRESS with this technique on a dozen DVDs so far and it works fine. But it also appears that it is unnecessary to use the VOBrator program when using XPRESS. Why? Because with every DVD I have backed up so far, there has been only one ID in VIDEO_TS.VOB, always with ID = 1. When I play it, is always the 321 warning screen. So I am thinking I can just use IFOedit and delete ID = 1 and forget VOBrator. Has anyone else used XPRESS and can you confirm or contradict this experience?

-- Don
    Absolutely, DVDX Copy Xpress automatically deletes all FBI warnings, previews and extras. The only thing left is the main movie, and then they add in the 321 disclaimer. So, basically, yes, you don't need VOBrator. Although, you might want to keep it around just in case future versions of Xpress change from the current version. 8)

Edit 10/19/03

Like I said, the newer version of DVD X Copy Xpress gives you the option to rip only the main movie or rip the entire disc. So, if you rip the entire disc, you will still need to use VOBrator and/or IFOEdit to elimenate playback of other vob's.

Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the guide! Worked for me the first time!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I am trying to remove the warning screen, and have followed all the directions. I've done this before and it worked fine, but I upgraded Xcopy and now I can't find the .vob with the warning? Am I missing something, or have they changed things?
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by Sooner02
    I am trying to remove the warning screen, and have followed all the directions. I've done this before and it worked fine, but I upgraded Xcopy and now I can't find the .vob with the warning? Am I missing something, or have they changed things?
    Do you have XCopy or XCopy Xpress? And which warning, the FBI warning or the 321 Studios Disclaimer? I have both programs and the only problem I have had is when ripping an entire disc when using XCopy XPress. When I had this problem, the FBI disclaimer seemed to be located in part of the file where I couldn't delete the vob. If this is not the same for you, try using only IfoEdit instead of VOBrator first. In IfoEdit, find the vob id's and click "preview" in the lower right corner. Maybe that will help you.

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I first used xcopy express when ripping the full disc. I couldn't find the 321 or FBI warnings when searching for them in VOBrator, they were just all blank black screens. Maybe ripping a full disc isn't such a good idea? I keep getting crashes when trying to do it in xcopy platinum now.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by Sooner02
    I first used xcopy express when ripping the full disc. I couldn't find the 321 or FBI warnings when searching for them in VOBrator, they were just all blank black screens. Maybe ripping a full disc isn't such a good idea? I keep getting crashes when trying to do it in xcopy platinum now.
    Yea, I had similar results when ripping the full disc using XPress, but the blank screens you mentioned are what you need to delete. Even though you're ripping the whole disc, there should still be only 1 vob id in the main Video_TS. Even if it shows just a blank screen, I'm pretty sure that it's the 321 disclaimer. I think 321 Studios is trying to fool us into thinking it's not there by making it show up as a blank screen. Try that on a r/w disc first (and you can copy the VIDEO_TS file to another folder so you can use it again later instead of ripping the whole disc again. Read my post a few pages before this one on how to use DVD Decryptor. It will help when you need to experiment more than once). I still don't know how to access the FBI warning though, and I don't have XCopy Platinum so I can't help you with that. Hopefully someone else will be able to chime in. Good luck.

Quote Quote  
  29. OK, I just read something very disturbing. I was reading an article about 321 Studios and came across a paragraph that states that 321 encodes a digital "watermark" in their programming so that backup discs can be traced back to the computer that they were created on. The article can be found at this addess: http://www.321studios.com/PRESS/12.03.2003.htm.

My question is: Does anyone have any idea how we might be able to block or delete this digital "watermark"? I don't want anyone tracing anything I do, whether it's legal or not!!!

Quote Quote  
  30. OK, I'm answering my own questions now. I asked about the digital watermark that 321 studios incorporates into each one of their programs to be able to trace backups back to the computers they were created on. Well, after doing a little more reading, I found that the digital watermark is the 321 disclaimer that we all remove using VOBrator and/or IFOEdit. I don't know if simply deleting the disclaimer eliminates the digital watermark or not, but if they're the same thing (which is what I read), then I was freaking out over nothing. Maybe I'm just an idiot. Oh well, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!

Quote Quote