VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Under the "Interactivity" tab, in the Previous and Next boxes, what are the correct choices for skipping forward and back one chapter at a time?

Ideally the previous button should go to the start of the current chapter if pressed once, or back to the previous chapter if pressed twice. The Next button should just go to the next chapter.

Could someone please explain what each option in the drop down box means?

The choices were "squence", then a list of the chapters, then "itself" and Video CD end.

Thankyou
    Quote Quote  
  2. All the buttons and options in Interactivity explain themsevles pretty clearly. Depending on how you want your sequences playedand how you want to navigate your disc, you can choose settings that fits your need.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Poplar
    Thankyou for your response.

If for example I'm looking at Chap 3 on the Interactivity page.
    By default the PREV window shows Chap 2 as the response if PREV button is pressed and Chap4 if Next button is pressed.
    Assume I changed PREV window to show Chap 3 instead of Chap2 and then burnt the disc.

If while watching Chap 3 I pressed PREV on the remote control, it would go to the start of Chap 3, no problem.
    If while watching Chap 3 I pressed PREV twice would it then go back to Chap 2 or just keep restarting Chap 3 no matter how many times I press PREV ?
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!