VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'v just tried the new version of NVE. worked great on my Pc,but not on my Whalfdale M5. Can't understand why when it work before, if only for a few minutes per clip. Mick
    Quote Quote  
  2. Nerovison Express works for me, both VCD and DVD. But I'm missing one thing:

On the Nero web page it says about the MPEG 2/DVD encoder -
    "Bitrate: from 32 kbits/sec to 384 kbits/sec (384 kbits/sec default)"

Where do I change the bitrate to something else than the default 384 kb/s ??

Lars
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Just to mention ... The Apex 1010 [the newest Apex DVD player at Walmart] did play a DVD [CD-R disc] made using the Roxio VideoPack 5 ...

It was a little section of Cher from her HBO Concert DVD and when Apex read the DVD on a CD-R ... it said Mini DVD ... up in the corner ... and tried to play it. The video and audio was Hurky-Jerky.

My JVC XV-500BK DVD Player ... ha ha ... doesn't even see that cd-r as a compatible format at all.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Don't waste money on the MPEG2 Plugin. I think I did. Most editing programs offer much more in the way of customising (like menu's, bitrate, etc) the final product than NeroVision. Also the quality of the encoder is not the best.

Nero works for CD, and I believe Ahead is trying to get a foot in the DVD door, but NeroVision still has a long way to go before it can compete with anything like Premiere/Impression, Studio, DVDit, whatever.

For now - NeroVision is a bummer . . .
    Quote Quote