VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. O.K. - I know this is mostly a VCD site but I thought I'd try my DVD question here cause the DVDit site has been no help. The quality of TMPGenc MPEG2s is so good I want to use them in my DVDit projects. I can load the files into DVDit and play the files just fine. But when it plays to the end of the file, DVDit gives me an error and dumps out of the program. Has anyone had success with using TMPGenc MP2s with DVDit? Can you enlighten me?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I use it most the time to create Mini-DVD's. My questions are:

1.) What are you producing in TMPGEnc? Whats the input/output format, which settings etc.

2.) Which Version of TMPGEnc are you using?

3.) What exactly is the error message?

4.) What exactly do you want to make? (just to be on the safe side - that's why I am asking)

Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks for taking a stab at this...

I am attempting to produce a DVD with Premiere 6, TMPGenc, DVDit, and Pioneer A03

The input format to TMPG is AVI. I am using the NTSC DVD template that came with TMPG for encoding.

TMPGenc is version Beta 12a

The MPEG2 loads fine in DVDit and looks good as it is playing. However it gets to the end of the file and gives error R6025 - pure virtual function call. I try to clear the error and it dumps me out of DVDit.

I want to make a DVD that works! DVDit PE is looking more and more unsatisfactory as I get into it more. What an investment! I really want to use the TMPGenc stuff cause the quality is so much better than DVDit's transcoder.

Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would suggest going to the DVDit site and emailing their support asking about "error R6025" . I found them to be quite fast in responding.

If you purchased DVDit PE I feel for you - it's not worth the money I find. Luckily my LE came with my burner. I wanted to upgrade to the free LE - SE version and the website wouldn't accept my serial number. After contacting DVDit they issued me with a number that didn't work on the SE version, but worked on the PE version.
    Quote Quote