VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. A Thai Company has released SafeVCD 2.0 software to protect VCD from being copied.Download trial version from

www.thaidv.net

Every comments are welcome.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Well, VCDs are rather popular on this board, and also a lot for those ugly telesyncs of new movies on the web... 95% of the population use real DVD's, if not, then DivX (of course, saying this on this board, someone is bound to tell me that for every DVD sold, there are 500000 VCD's out there...) Commercial VCDs? Never even heard of someone who had one (besides on this board) So I think the impact won't be very huge. I don't even think buying VCD's would end up being cheaper than buying the actual DVD here, and there is a considerable difference in quality too. Anyways.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by crahak
    Commercial VCDs? Never even heard of someone who had one (besides on this board)
    I don't think that was aimed at the western market. VCDs are more popular than VHS in many parts of Asia.

Regards.
    Michael Tam
    w: Morsels of Evidence
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by vitualis
    Originally Posted by crahak
    Commercial VCDs? Never even heard of someone who had one (besides on this board)
    I don't think that was aimed at the western market. VCDs are more popular than VHS in many parts of Asia.

Regards.
    thats putting it lightly ... VCD's are massivly popular in many parts of asia ... forget dvd's and tape ..
    Quote Quote