VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When I define Interactivity for a sequence, there is the entry points list which enables me to select predefined chapters in a drop-down list. This is quite cumbersome when there are several sequences, each with numerous chapters.

Is there a way to import automatically, or paste, the list of chapters defined for a sequence (Chapters tab) in the Interactivity tab?

thx,

jm
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The chapers text box does accept timecodes pasted in. When I was doing a maraton SVCD session I would often store timecodes in excel and then just copy and paste them into VCDeasy.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    entering the time codes in the Chapter session is not that bad.

My issue actually is once this is done, the next step is to define interactivity ( "INTERACTIVITY" page), specifically on the table at the bottom right.

This is the table where chapters are assigned to numeric keys. The process is (need to check "overwrite" first) select a pre-defined chapter from the drop-down list for each numeric key, for each sequence.... a second marathon!

I thought it would be nice to be able to import the result of marathon 1 (chapters defined in the CHAPTER page) into this numeric key assigment table.

any ideas on how to save marathon 2?

thx,

jm
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would take the XML file generated from maraton 1 and edit it for maraton 2.
    Quote Quote