VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    I would like to know if it is possible to :

- Have a menu with 4 buttons ( chapters ).
    - All the buttons would be motion buttons.
    - Only the highlighted button would show your video thumbnail playing. The others would stay static until selected through the DVD remote control.
    - By selecting another button ( chapter ) would cause the "activation" of this motion button and the "de-activation" of the previously selected button (chapter).

In other words, I would like to have only one active motion button at a time ( the active or highlighted button ).

Thank's .
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Lula1
    Hi,
    I would like to know if it is possible to :

- Have a menu with 4 buttons ( chapters ).
    - All the buttons would be motion buttons.
    - Only the highlighted button would show your video thumbnail playing. The others would stay static until selected through the DVD remote control.
    - By selecting another button ( chapter ) would cause the "activation" of this motion button and the "de-activation" of the previously selected button (chapter).

In other words, I would like to have only one active motion button at a time ( the active or highlighted button ).

Thank's .
    All the motion buttons will play their video. There is only highlighting attribute for the active button.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How about some kind of workaround ? Would it be possible ?
    For instance, to place a dummy (without any link ) object (button or frame ) over all the motion buttons, and have it be transparent when active, in order to show the video (motion button). Would that be possible ?
    Quote Quote