VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone-I installed MyDVD that came with the Sony DRU 500A DVD burner, but am having some problems with it.
    When I try to add a video clip, produced with Ulead Video Studio 6, I get a "CSS Protection Warning-This version of
    Software Cinemaster does not support playback of DVD content that has a kernel debugger enabled." then "MyDVD Illegal Operation
    Invalid Page Fault Kernel32.dll at 018f:bff9db3d" Ulead DVD Movie Factory spits out one DVD after another, no problems. Nero also
    burns DVDs without incident.
    Could ATI MultiMedia Center, DivX Codecs, Nero or DVD Movie Factory be causing some kind of problems with MyDVD? Any ideas
    what might be causing this problem?
    Thanks in advance-Ron B
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I also have the Sony DRU500A DVD recorder. Over the past few days, I have installed what seems to be hundreds of programs.

I have a Radeon 7000 All-In-Wonder video card, with the latest ATI MMC software loaded. I also have the latest Nero 5.5.9.14, Ulead DVD Workshop, DVDMaestro, VirtualDUB, TmpGenEc, DivX, and a boatload of other stuff.

MyDVD works fine. I find it easy to use. It will not, however, use AC3 audio, only PCM. This wastes far too much space on the resulting DVD, so my search continues.
    Quote Quote