VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi,
    i am using vcdeasy to creat my vcd menu.
    And i am able to play it using my vcd player with the PBC on..but i notice that when the vcd is loaded..there are only 2 tracks and that is my two mpeg files..total there should be 4 track which include 2 mpeg video tracks, and 2 menu(one of it is "pls insert the next disc menu" and the main menu") so it possible to make this menu as a track? so that when i played in my vcd player, i select track 1 then the main menu will come out..select track 4, the insert disc menu will come out..so therefore there will be a total of 4 tracks for selection instead of just the 2 video files..hopefully this is possible..can anyone know pls tell me clearly how am i able to do it? thanks!
    best regards
    janice
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm assuming that you created your menu stills by dropping jpg (or whatever) files in the MPEG Stills section of VCDEasy. They're created as actual VCD stills, which are handled differently from movie clips (they're part of the ISO data track). That's the "right" way to do it. You can set up the PBC in VCDEasy so that your player's next/prev, return, and/or number buttons will do the right thing in the right place.
    Quote Quote  
  3. thanks for your reply! yes u are right! i post the .jpg and .bmp file to the mpeg still section...so u mentioned "that's the "right" way to do it" ..which way is it? also so it is impossible to make the mpeg still as a track? like track 1 etc..so that if i just select track 1 ..the mpeg still will come out..
    regards
    janice
    Quote Quote