VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry, there is no ATI.com web page matching your request.
    Not like I would ever buy ATI again, but your link is wrong.

-EDIT: working now.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What is the ATI trade-up program?
    ATI's trade-up program is a way in which a customer who has an old ATI board that is no longer supported, and those users who have a different brand of graphic card, can upgrade to currently supported ATI technology.
    Translation: We really don't want to support them anymore so if you pay us the same price you can find at online retailers we will take your old card off your hands so WE don't have to worry about you bitching anymore.

How long does it take to get my new ATI product ordered via the trade-up program?
    Please allow 2-3 business days for Express Courier and 5-6 business days for Economy Courier shipping options of your new ATI graphics board, provided the product is in stock at time of order.

What should I do with my old card?
    You will receive instructions on how to return your current ATI or other manufactures graphics card via a confirmation email once your online trade-up order is completed.
    PLEASE NOTE: If ATI has not received your old graphics card within 10 business days of the date of receipt of your new ATI board, we will not be able to credit you the security deposit.
    Seems a little tight. If you can't get the card back to them within 10 days!.

How do I return the card if I’m not happy?
    If you are not satisfied with your new ATI board purchased via the Trade-up program you can return it to ATI within 30 days of the billing date for a full refund of your purchase, minus shipping costs. Please reply to your trade-up order confirmation email, expressing your intentions or telephone ATI Customer Service at 905-882-2626. If you have already returned your old graphics board, ATI will return it to you at your shipping expense, once we receive the board purchased via the trade-up program. ATI will not grant a refund of the purchase price if the product is not in resalable condition or if it is missing any software, manuals, cables and other materials that were included in the gift box.
    Wow, that blows. Between all of the shipping costs you will have to pay they make it not worth your while to bother getting the old card back. You also rish ( at their descrtion ) that they determin that the card is no longer in resalable condition and get screwed 150%.
    Quote Quote  
  3. 8) I think you hit it right on the head snowmoon!!!
    Quote Quote