VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. my duron 750 w/ 128meg sysram and 32meg vidram runs great, its stable, fast, and not problematic. i have a 30gb harddrive so i can capture in HuffYUV just fine. i have a Cybermail AV card (for 14.50 at compugeeks) and a soundcard with line-in (sound is great, onboard btw, oh, so is video). the only other thing i have in my PCI slots is a dialup modem (soon a nic card, im getting dsl). i have no isa slots. whenever i capture more than a few minutes virtualdub or the prog that came w/ the card lock up, just strait lock up, the rest of the PC is fine though so i know its not ram related. i can do captures for a little bit and i find the picture great, but again, it either locks up, or gives me wierd errors, and blue screens, during capture the max cpu its using is like 40% usually around 20%. i heard this could be related to PCI sharing, im using 98se, any tips, i really wanna start backing up my VHS collection as sooon as possible.

-Thanks in advance
    Xitanium
    Quote Quote  
  2. also, if i try using using mp3 audio instead it freezes when i try to stop capture
    Quote Quote