VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. when stepping through my video in TMPG (source frame range), I noticed that every few frames there is an immense amount of horizontal distortion in areas of motion. Is this normal or should I be doing something about it. I have to say I havn't really seen it in my finished products, but I kinda remember it having something to do with interlaceing and don't want to overlook something that I may be missing.

Please let me know if this is something I should be dealing with, or if it's normal.

Roveer
    Quote Quote  
  2. i've had some problems w/ lines in my rip b4...yea...u're correct..it has something to do w/ interlacing cuz if u use dvd2avi w/ forced film on...then u're basically forcing the movie to be progressive even though it might be progressive, interlaced, or hybrid...but anywayz...if u c lines in yer rip...try using the "de-interlace" in tempgenc...also in that filter option choose "blend"...that has worked for me..
    Quote Quote  
  3. There are 12 different 'de-interlace' options. Wondering which one to use, or how to go about figuring out which to use.

Roveer
    Quote Quote  
  4. -----------------------------------------------------------

also in that filter option choose "blend"...that has worked for me..

-----------------------------------------------------------

read post more carefully
    Quote Quote