VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. dos anyone now how to solve this ? you capture video then using dvd workshop put a motion menue on it then compile and burn it i think the problem is in the compile part because ive gone over the captured video and thers no sign of the jumps! the jumps in the video look like hard drive acsessing repetitive (stutter,stutter,play,play,play like your hard drive light!)all the way through the finished movie ive riped the machine apart and i have tried the folowing things swoped the ide leads round bought a raid card and put each drive on its one ide as a master re installed windows xp pro any iders?
    many thanks
    ted
    Quote Quote  
  2. i had same prob when ripping dvds and using ulead movie studio to burn i think there are alot of problems with the compile as all my sound goes out of sync but when ripping dv off my camcorder its fine aslong as i dont drop any frames of course
    Quote Quote  
  3. dont burn it.

download Daemon tools (easy web find from google)
    use dvd workshop to make a ISO IMAGE rather than burning

mount the ISO image with daemon tools, which creates virtual dvd drives. Now you will have another CDROM (DVD) with your dvd inserted.

so play the dvd now as you would a real dvd and see how it goes.

may help you diagnose problems
    Quote Quote  
  4. thanks will give it a try better than ulead tec support dose any one no how to get intouch with them caus the web site tec suport mail gets sent back and the help line dosnt exist tipical of a large company happy to sell
    even happer to hide ther support especaly as i paid $270 for the software
    vidieo studio is just as bad and the latest 6 compiling is terrible
    thanks again
    Quote Quote