VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey I just recently used dvdtosvcd and I might add it did a wonderful job.
    Here is my problem, it converted them into 2 cue files, the first cue file burned perfect the size was 825,562kb and it plays great and looks just like a dvd.

Now the 2 cue file: When I go to burn it using Nero it spits it back saying not enough free space on cd *its size is 854,456* the cd capacity is 700mb 80min. Is there anyway to get this to fit to that cd? Can I crop or cut maybe the cast at the end out?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can cut the last part, using TMPGEnc, or BBmpeg.....or you can buy a 90min, 99 min CDR (for video: 900 and 990MB) and burn it on such a disk....if you burner supports this format.
    The Dutchman
    Quote Quote  
  3. Cameron2003
    My question is why did you get such sizes? Are you using TMPG and choosing CQ ? I have DVD2SVCD'd 40 rips so far , and using the bit rate setting tab, have never encountered your problem. Also have not had a file bigger tha about 810 mB.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You said the file is 825MB, is that according to Nero or Windows? All my bins from DVD2SVCD are ALWAYS around 825. If Window reports 825, try burning it with something like CDRWIN. If Windows reports 854 you will not fit it on an 80 min CD without cutting/re-encoding. To cut or re-encode however you will have to extract the .mpg from the bin and re-image to bin/cue.
    Quote Quote