VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

Im having problems with the sound when ripping a certain dvd. I have the vob files from smart ripper and when I play them in my file player, they play fine. Sound and video. When I try to flask them, all the check boxes that let you configure the sound are grayed out. If I use the flask audio player to hear the sound, no sound plays. I tried vob to audio and again, no sound track shows up. When I first load into flask, it does show 2 english sound tracks but yet the flask audio player does not play them. Any ideas on this as Ive never had this happen before? Thanks.

Catman
    Quote Quote  
  2. Having the same problems on a 2-disk set but only on the second disk, tried everything, I've Ripped this thing so much I think it's starting to rip me back.....

Aloha
    Bud
    Quote Quote  
  3. I know the feeling! Lets hope that someone else has this same problem and worked it out.

Catman
    Quote Quote  
  4. try rippin with smartrip but demux the files and load the d2v file in to spruceup dvd (u may need to have NTFS format of ur H/D mind but i never had a prob with any dvds i have ripped that way
    Quote Quote  
  5. Im pretty much a newbie. How do I demux the files? Do I do that in smart ripper? Thanks for any help.

Catman
    Quote Quote