VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have figured it out & it is working excellent
    I have been trying to figure out how to rip episodes from DVDs, I have SG1 Season 1 & I wanted to be able to watch it @ work ( no DVD Player at work )
    Here is what I did ( with the DVD that the main info is in one NFO file )

I ripped the DVD using CladDVD, using the NFO Parse that way I could see the times per each episode, then I just select the episode i want to get. I select the Audio for english & then I rip the DVD
    Once completed I run the VOB files through the DVD2AVI ( the ususal way )
    Once completed I open up the AC3 file using the Headac & convert it over to WAV.
    Then I open both files out in TMPGenc & convert it over to VCDs
    It works great for those type of DVDs ( I hope not to run into any other once )
    I do not do any Subtitles

Now the challenge will be with the "From the Earth to the Moon"
    it has 4 eps per 1 disk & I think the way it is is once episode ends & another one starts
    Will keep you posted.
    I will also make the step by step picturial tutorial withing the next couple of days & I will post it somewhere for whomever may want it

Spooky
    "Computers are stupid, but they are capable of being stupid one million times per second"
    Quote Quote  
  2. Is there a easy way to do this:

I have a Friends TV show DVD which cames with 8 episodes and i want to create a SVCD with 2 epsidoes from the DVD.
    But there is easy way to select 2 diferent "titles" inside DVD2SVCD, can anyone give me any insight on this?

Thanks.
    Quote Quote