VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey guys . I've just ripped a dvd , but when converting to Mpeg it won't as it doesnt see the aduio file, any idea's?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    After using SmartRipper to extract the vob files from the dvd, have you used DVD2AVI to extract the .d2v and .wav file? If you have, can you supply more details on what you have done.
    Quote Quote  
  3. perhaps.. there is no sound track at 0x80 or it is a DTS soundtrack. Choose stream processing
    via whatever ripper u use and make sure the main audio track (usually AC3 x channel, English) is checked. If you use DVD2AVI, make sure
    under audio that you have selected track 1.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hello there, it plays back using DIVX with sound but when i come to convert it to mpeg using TMPGEnc it finds the video but not the sound, Now i've got hold of Virtual Dub and try to rip the sound out but it wont have it i get an erorr saying
    'the requested audio compression is not compatible with the imput format. Check that the sampling rate and channel count of the imput match those of the requested format' ....what ever that means? can any one help with this one?
    Quote Quote