VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello everyone

I've tried to do this, but I can't get! How I can do this?
    I've read some guides at DVD Rip section of the website... and at Sefy's tells about CCE Plug-in (not standalone), but I don't find it, where I can download this?

See you!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The cce plugin is not free. If you want it you will have to buy it from Custom Technology or find it somewhere else.

I don't recommend using the cce plugin, the functionality of it is very limited and as a result its hard to get the same level of quality out of it as the standalone version.

Unless you specifically need a virtual dub filter run on your video than you should always frameserve with avisynth. With a dvd source its significantly faster and arguably has faster and better filters available for it. Also its much easier to use in my opinion. Here is the guide you need to use but this is the manual method, its much easier if you use the methods I describe below. http://forum.vcdhelp.com/userguides/78221.php

I strongly recommend you download and install the latest version of DVD2SVCD. For a very simple method just use DVD2SVCD with cce. It will frameserve and make all settings for you and the quality and speed will be very good. If you want more control over your encodes then you can setup your avisynth script manually but its still a good idea to install DVD2SVCD since it will setup avisynth and install some useful filters as well.

To create your avisynth frameserve script you can use a script generator such as FitCd or gordian knot.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by adam
    I strongly recommend you download and install the latest version of DVD2SVCD. For a very simple method just use DVD2SVCD with cce. It will frameserve and make all settings for you and the quality and speed will be very good. If you want more control over your encodes then you can setup your avisynth script manually but its still a good idea to install DVD2SVCD since it will setup avisynth and install some useful filters as well.
    You know how DVD2SVCD do the frameserve to CCE?
    Because I want to do a VCD, not SVCD!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DVD2SVCD uses avisynth to frameserve to cce. DVD2SVCD also supports vcd output in addition to svcds.

All of the advice I gave you still applies even though you are making a vcd though I would suggest you use a different encoder for mpeg1 (vcd) encoding. CCE is very fast but its mpeg1 output is somewhat lacking compared to other mpeg1 encoders such as TMPGenc or Panasonic mpeg1 encoder.
    Quote Quote