VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread
  1. Anybody have any information/feedback on "Universal" DVD-r Media. They claim to be grade A quality(comparable to mitsui, pioneer, tdk, etc)
    and have a 1 for 1 swap out policy. Also there seems to be a bulk version of the media for about $2.30.


    I have tried many of the cheap brands and seem to be about 80% success rate. ( i get pixilation and freezing on the other 20%) I need some discs that are going to work much more reliably than this.
    Quote Quote  
  2. if u find out let me no also.... i am lookin for the most compatible media myself
    Quote Quote  
  3. Its crap. Had to send it back.

    In my book, Mitsui is the most compatible media of all. Have not had a coaster, (No pixelation, no out of sync no nothing) yet. Every god damn disk has been perfect.

    4.25 per disc.

    The memorex at best buy for $4 a piece wasnt shabby though.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Anyone ever try optodisc?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Search Comp PM
    I hear a lot of good things about Vivastar especially if you have a standalone DVD recorder like the Panasonic E20/30 and at $90US/100 disc spool, it's pretty cheap especially if all you are recording is TV shows...
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads