VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, just wondering if n e body out there has used Prassi Primo DVD 2.0 to burn an audio_ts and video_ts folder to dvd r ?? have the 2 files on my hard-drive, have burned to dvd r with no luck at all. The film will play in my dvd r, on pc, but will not play in my dvd player, my dvd burner is a Panasonic DVD-Ram LF-D310 and this is the programme that came with the dvd r, have previously used VOB Instant DVD with the pioneer AO3 and the burned dvdr's played in both my dvd players, but have tried this programme with the Panasonic dvd r but no luck, could somebody please help me and if possible let me know the settings to burn my Audio_TS folder and Video_TS folder to disc so that it will play in my dvd player.

Many Thanx

Max
    Quote Quote  
  2. you have got to author the disc first try using spruceupdvd to make a disk image then burn with prassi primo thats how i do it
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    U lost me now ,i didn't mention i was pretty new to all this, the 2 folders i have on my hard-drive r the folders from a backed up disc, if that's n e help

Max
    Quote Quote  
  4. ok m8 what program are u using to rip with
    then what are u doing after u have ripped the vobs
    try using the newbie guide to dvdr using smartripper and spruceup and burning with prassi
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    trying to use prassi to do a cd copy, the disc i read from has already been ripped, i used to use VOB Insatnt dvd to do a cd copy, tried using that the same way i used to use it with the pioneer a03, but it will not read the ripped dvd disc, tried cd copy on Prassi, it reads, writes but will only play in the pc

Max
    Quote Quote  
  6. sorry m8 i can only tell u about dvdr copying as i dont do vcds and dont do many dvdrs very offen either as most of my films have the ends missing once i have ripped em
    Quote Quote  
  7. I'm interested in trying the Prassi Primo dvd. But it didn't come bundled with my pioneer a04. The Veritas site says it's only sold to "partners". How the heck can I get this software? Is there anywhere to buy it or even get a demo?
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!