VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a avi movie about 600megs long and when I play it, the audio and video dont synchronize with one another. as the video plays, the audio lags back. I tried virtualdub, which is a great program, but i cant seem to figure out how to use it to synchronize the audio with the video. Does anyone know how I can do this with virtualdub or any other program? any feedback would be appreciated. thanks
    -mike
    Quote Quote  
  2. There is a neat program out called Aviinfo. I don't remember where I got it but if you are just going to play the avi file on the computer you can adjust the frame rate in about a minute to sync the sound. On the other hand if you are going to make a SVCD you can calculate the amount of time needed to strech or shrink the sound to kept the frame rate required to make a Svcd or Vcd to play on a stand alone DVD player.
    Quote Quote  
  3. ok, i got avinfo but i can't get sound and video to match...
    is there a how - to?
    thx
    Quote Quote