Can anyone tell me if Premiere 6.0 supports AVI's captured through the Dazzle Hollywood Bridge from analog sources. I used the Dazzle Digital Creator which only produces MPG 1 for about a year 'till it broke after trying to capture directly into Premiere. Then everything got wierd and the device stopped being recognized even by Dazzle's software "Moviestar". Don't know if that is what broke the device. Anyhow, I want to try the Hollywood Bridge because I'm capturing from commercial VHS movies and DVDs for a project and I know Dazzle products to not recognize copy protection. (The Dazzle Creator captured flawlessly from commercial movies and DVDs) It doesn"t matter if the Hollywood Bridge can't capture directly into Premiere as long as I can import the AVI's and edit them. By the way, I did convert some of my Mpgs to AVIs with Virtual dub, but the quality degraded abit--that is why I want to capture to AVIs. I use a PIII 800MHz with 512mb Ram and a dedicated 60gb hard drive. Any comments, tips or suggestions appreciated. Thx in advance.