VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Guest
    I have ripped an DVD and and saved it as an project in DVD2AVI
    But tmpgenc wont open the .d2v file.
    I have installed the VFAPI according to instructions but i still dont get it to work. What am I doing wrong here?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had the same problem... make sure that the version of dvd2avi u r using is correct - i had to download a newer version from the official site WITH the plugin.. the version i had did not even have the vfp file!...also make sure tmp and dvd2avi are installed in the same folder & have u ran the vfp proggy?

check tmp under options/enviromental settings and the vfp tab... have u got a dvd2avi reader there?? if so maybe u can raise its priority.. if not it not installed??

i had to remove tmp and dvd2avi then reinstall to same folder.

after i done that it worked fine!
    Any help is FAAAANTASTIC.. :D
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had the same problem... make sure that the version of dvd2avi u r using is correct - i had to download a newer version from the official site WITH the plugin.. the version i had did not even have the vfp file!...also make sure tmp and dvd2avi are installed in the same folder & have u ran the vfp proggy?

check tmp under options/enviromental settings and the vfp tab... have u got a dvd2avi reader there?? if so maybe u can raise its priority.. if not it not installed??

i had to remove tmp and dvd2avi then reinstall to same folder.

after i done that it worked fine. dvd2avi i have is version 1.76
    Any help is FAAAANTASTIC.. :D
    Quote Quote  
  4. Guest
    THANK YOU!! my friend! It works like charm now!

I was going totally bananas there for a while!
    Quote Quote