VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone~ I'm a newbie in capturing and I've got some problems while converting VHS to VCD. I've got a VHS recorded in long-play (LP) mode. After converting to VCD format, the speed of the video is 1 time faster than normal. There's no problem in audio and converting short-play vhs. So how can I make the mpg file back to normal speed? Is there any software can solve such problem? Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I havent heard of this before... I've made VHS recordings at all speeds, SP, LP, and EP, and I haven't had any problems... cause if you have your vcr connected to your capture card, it should display on the computer as it does on a tv screen, which would be normal speed...
    Quote Quote  
  3. I had this kind of problem to.
    with virtualdub I have changes in video speed and audio sync in the captured video.

With AVIO_IO I've never had this kind of problems.
    Quote Quote  
  4. It does display on the computer as it does on a tv screen, the problem only occurs after recording as mpg file...
    Sorry rajalev, what is AVIO_IO?
    Quote Quote