VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone I have got a question I need to ask everyone

Does anyone know of any softwares that will remove watermarks from video files without blurring the video file.
    There is a load of thoses ai softwares that claim to remove watermarks from video files I have never used them but I have heard that they remove all types of watermarks from video files. I would buy a software that did this if it did remove watermarks from video files without blurring it out.but some of the ones I have used in the past only blur video files and there is a load of the ai watermark removal softwares but are there any of them that really work.
    I recorded a old program off tv years ago of a channel that is not around now and it has the channels name in the corner I don’t really want to crop it i was hoping if there is any of thoses ai softwares that work. they also claim to remove Tik tok logos from the video files and other stuff so if anyone has used any of thoses ai watermark softwares is there any that really work.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Depending on the watermark and the scene proPainter might work, other than that InpaintDelogo might work.
    => upload a short sample
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote