VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I will try to describe this as best I can. I recently changed to ATT Fiber internet. I am no longer getting PSSH or License info on websites when trying to get the widevine key. Images below would normally show what I am looking for. Nothing is appearing.Image
    [Attachment 83102 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 83103 - Click to enlarge]

I have disabled AT&T ActiveArmor, reset the modem, tried Chrome and Firefox, cleared cookies, and other websites I usually can do with no problem. None of them work. I have tried disabling other AT&T firewall features when accessing the modem. Nothing has worked at all. Any help whatsoever would be immensely appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Bruce236 View Post
    I will try to describe this as best I can. I recently changed to ATT Fiber internet. I am no longer getting PSSH or License info on websites when trying to get the widevine key. Images below would normally show what I am looking for. Nothing is appearing.Image
    [Attachment 83102 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 83103 - Click to enlarge]

I have disabled AT&T ActiveArmor, reset the modem, tried Chrome and Firefox, cleared cookies, and other websites I usually can do with no problem. None of them work. I have tried disabling other AT&T firewall features when accessing the modem. Nothing has worked at all. Any help whatsoever would be immensely appreciated.

did you try refreshing the webpage (ctrl & R) ??
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes multiple times.
    Quote Quote