VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi there, i did post this topic in the Github forum (LosslessCut) but never had a reply, so i thought i might try my luck here.

In LosslessCut, when i cut (at keyframes) and join my 4k/60p HEVC video files, the Cut or Chapter markers are not embedded into the joined 4k/60p HEVC output file, so they are not visible when i play the output file in any media player on my laptop, and they are not shown when i import the file into my VRD Pro software either.

Is there a setting that i have missed, as i like to see these cut or chapter markers when playing videos, or importing to other editing software, as reference points.

Just for reference, when cutting files in my VRD Pro it does leave these markers embedded in any of my output files.

I am forced to use LosslessCut now for cutting/joining these 4k/60p HEVC files because my VRD Pro has horrible lag and jitter issues when playing and seeking my cut points in the timeline, and it is very annoying.

VRD Pro plays and seeks fine if my files are recorded in 4k/60p AVC @ 72Mbps.

Cheers
    Last edited by Bridgy; 16th Oct 2024 at 10:58.
    Quote Quote