My work will be focus mainly on video enhancing and for that purpose I probably will use Topaz Video. I still not tested other programs like HitPaw or Unifab due to lack of my PC but I will take a look. Yes, I know what people say about TVAI alternatives: "They destroy detail too much", "Results are video gamey" and so on. I don't have such cares because I work manly with cartoon content and the workflow is way different compared with live shots. Key difference is that in animation the main focus is not about realism and excessive details so in this regard other programs also would do good job. But the problem is not that. The problem is in one particular enhancing feature that I'll extensively use and that is frame interpolation. I have mixed feelings about Topaz's interpolator implementation but that is probably because I use the option for removing duplicate frames that from other users I learned that it does not what is supposed to do and spoil the video. But I still no have enough observations when this feature is turned off. I am looking for other apps that do same job and here I wonder. I am going to give a try to WinxVideo, Smooth Video Project and SVFI. What are your thoughts? Are these TVAI alternstives better in frame interpolation or do you have any other advices? My video sources are mainly SD PAL, so other important app for my needs is duplicate frame remover. From what I now PAL doubles one of the 24 frames to become 25. There are many apps that could make this task. I stopped on Simple video editor, eventually Duplicate frame remover 3 (please do not reccommend me Adobe Premiere, it is too complicate for my needs).