VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone!
    I recently was able to download a DRM-protected video from RaiPlay thanks to a Chrome extension. I had some issues recently so I did not have the time to try decrypting it. Now that I can, the video is unfortunately no longer online. It was on two links:
    https://www.raiplay.it/video/2024/07/TELEGIORNALE-36a0be76-0911-4a2a-83dd-df7a24a5deb1.html or alternatively https://www.rainews.it/notiziari/tg1/video/2024/07/TELEGIORNALE-36a0be76-0911-4a2a-83dd-df7a24a5deb1, the latter available archived on the WayBack Machine (I do not know if this can help or if the important elements to look at from the inspection tab are gone with the original video). Also, in the file property of the video I downloaded I find this information “drm_root/DRM_Nagra_TG1_RAIPLAY/23862857_,1800,2400,3600“. It has the good length and weight so I assume it actually contains the video, but as the page is gone I am not sure I may be able to retrieve the key to decrypt it. I have to admit that I am not such an expert in dealing with DRM, but I really need this video for a university project, so I extremely appreciate any help you may give to me. I can also upload the file on some platforms for you to download it to examine it. Thank you so much, have a nice day!
    Last edited by leonex2530; 14th Oct 2024 at 14:25.
    Quote Quote  
  2. type in the date of the newscast you are looking for
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you for your answer! It is the TG1 broadcasted on the 27/07/2024 20:00 (8 pm)
    Quote Quote  
  4. I suggest you don't wait because things expire, it seems like the newscasts stay a month on raiplay
    Quote Quote  
  5. Yes I know you are right, I am usually always pretty on the spot with those things, but this time it went differently. Do you think there is a way to decrypt the video knowing that I have the actual file?
    Quote Quote  
  6. I’m sorry, don’t understand what do you mean? Yes, it is the link I posted, if this is what you are asking.

Sei italiano tra l’altro, giusto?
    Quote Quote  
  7. but at that time there was drm? i see the last tg has no drm
    Quote Quote  
  8. you wrote https://www.rainews.it/notiziari/tg1/video/2024/07/TELEGIORNALE-36a0be76-0911-4a2a-83dd-df7a24a5deb1 two times. I'm italian

I can't help you, I think I did my best and you did your best too
    Quote Quote  
  9. Yes it is strange, only some were DRM at the time, I think because of the Olympic Games. Ah I am sorry, I copied both but probably ended up adding the same. I just edited the post, thank you for that
    Quote Quote  
  10. you can try sending me the drm file ?
    Quote Quote  
  11. It is pretty large (1 gb) so tell me the method you prefer and I can upload it to share it with you. Thank you very much for your help!
    Quote Quote  
  12. filetransfer.io
    Quote Quote  
  13. unfortunately I have problems at home, there is a fault in the line and so I am using an unsecured network, it is slow.

how long was the news cast?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Don’t worry, thank you very much again! 37:56 minutes
    Quote Quote