To be honest, I'm not sure BD Rebuilder is designed to accept uncompressed 24 bit 48 Khz 5.1 audio. So I'm not exactly complaining, but I would like to know if there's a way to force it to not touch audio tracks like the one I described, kind of like the FORCE_NOENCODE=1 option does for video.

This is a 10 minute test file for a personal project. The plan is to author a 4K Blu-ray, so I'm running different tests to see what works best, but in this case it's an export from DaVinci Resolve Studio to MKV, a 2160p 24 fps 8 bit Rec.709 video at 50 Mbps with LPCM 5.1 24-48 audio. So I made sure the option to keep BD audio intact was enabled, but that kept encoding.

So I looked into the hidden options doc to see if anything else could help and saw the KEEP_HD_LPCM=n option, which I copied and pasted into the ini file and setting it to =1. I thought that would do it for sure, but nope. Still encoding to AC3.

So, is it possible for BDRebuilder to author a Blu-ray or 4K Blu-ray with LPCM audio untouched? If so, what other options I have to set?