VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys Can some one change the color without affecting the logo black colorImage
    [Attachment 82724 - Click to enlarge]

basically all white to become gold even inside the circle and only the letters and face to stay black

This is the best that I could do but is yellow not gold

[Attachment 82726 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by mammo1789; 7th Oct 2024 at 15:15.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Gold is a "metallic" color. Metallic colors are not uniform, they get their identifying properties due to shiny reflections*. This cannot be applied to a coloring algorithm simply, it requires a virtual light source and a setting of reflectivity, and then for this to be realized in an image, it must be "rendered" much the same as a 3D object is rendered.

This can or course be done in a 3D modelling/rendering/animation program, and I have used "BluffTitler" as a mini-version of one of those, and the better graphics apps like Photoshop have some methods using multicolor blending & bevel/emboss to cheat the same kind of effect (though not to quite the same extent).

*You can see what I am talking about by simply googling "gold color" and looking at images of the examples. The plain color ones are a shade of yellow, the fancier ones utilize blends of shinier/lighter colors & duller/darker colors within the same image to achieve the look.

Scott
    Quote Quote