Hey folks! I’m a newbie here so you should bear with me and treat me with respect
I also don’t know if this is the right forum where I can discuss about foreign video formats

Okay, so today a new video by Mat from Techmoan just popped out in my recommended list - it’s about a videotape format called the 2-View, which was just a regular VHS tape containing a pre-recorded movie which is only playable twice, and then it gets erased out of the tape so you can record your own material on it, pretty much like a basic black tape you can buy at any hardware store. It was only released in the Netherlands during the dying days of VHS, and it was really expensive - about much as a pre-recorded legal DVD release.

The strange things about 2-View is that there are zero information about it online, other than the mentioned Mat’s video about it
I’ve even checked Dutch auction sites and none of these 2View tapes showed up, so I’m guessing they are nowadays extinct? Mat even showed a screenshot of what appears to be the official 2-View website, but it’s long gone by now and I ain’t feel using a Wayback Machine because of him not mentioning a link to the site…which lead me into thinking:
Have you guys (especially the Dutch) seen this and used it when it was new? Looks quite weird and interesting to me and probably most of the folks here on VH

I’m looking forward to see your opinions and issues about this bad boy!