VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Stuffy McStuff
    Search Comp PM
    Hi There,

Just starting using multiavchd recently. I know it's old software but I have now pretty much the perfect blu-ray authored from 1080p HD mp4 files and the Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby DTS files from the originally released DVD (there wasn't a commercial Blu-Ray released).

So I'm really happy except that all screens / chapter pages / title pages etc have the same background music clip which gets a bit annoying.

So I replaced the audio (same format, sampling rate etc) and simply replaced the relevant M2Ts files in the blu-ray folder / structure and burned a disc. I used TSMuxerGUI to do this...

So now those chapter / title pages don't show what they're meant to - and I do hear the new audio but only for a fraction of a second.

I think I may need to somehow edit the CLIPINF / .clpi files but don't know how to do this.

I'm 99% thrilled with my progress so far - so if anyone can help me here I'd be so grateful.

Best Wishes,

Stuffy.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Stuffy McStuff
    Search Comp PM
    Ok, I think I mostly figured this out.

What I did was I would take the specific M2TS file that I was trying to fix / replace audio / whatever..... and drop it onto a new empty multiAVCHD instance.

I would save the project as whatever number (name) the specific m2ts file was - so for example - if the file was 80031.m2ts I would save my resultant blu-ray disc in a folder of that name.

Now, on burning a "disc" (disc in quotes as I'm just after some resultant files) the main file (in this case 80031) would be created along with other files as the main 0000.m2ts file in the BDMV/Stream folder.

Also there is a .clpi file in the BDMV/CLIPINF file called 00000.clpi

Copy both these files to a temp dir
    rename them both as required - again, in this case:
    80031.m2ts and
    80031.clpi

And copy into your working directory (.m2TS -> BDMV/STREAM .clpi -> BDMV/CLIPINF).

I found the best / quickest way to test was to use a USB HDD drive - I have a handy 120gb one with a USB3 port - so copying 22gb of data takes about 5 mins.

I then plug that into my blu-ray player and off I go (testing). Has saved me burning many many coasters.
    Quote Quote