Hello everyone! thanks for your time.

I have a Blackmagic Intensity Pro HD capture card. I don't understand why, but sometimes my PC recognizes it and sometimes it doesn't. In general he does not recognize it.

I've removed the PCI-E port board and put it back. This works sometimes. But when I turn off the computer and turn it back on, it does not recognize the Blackmagic board.

I have 3 free PCI-E ports, the same thing happens in all of them.
I've also cleaned the PCI-E slots and BM board with contact cleaner, updated the BIOS to its latest version and updated Blackmagic drivers and software.
I have the startup services enabled in task manager as indicated in the photo attached below, although the "Blackmagic Software Updater" option never appears, whether it recognizes the board or not.

Once my computer recognizes the Blackmagic it is OK for the moment, if I suspend it too. But if I turn it off or restart it, it most likely won't recognize it again.

I tested the board on two other computers that I borrowed for testing and it was recognized without problems. Even if I only connect it once in each one.

The characteristics of my PC are:

CPU - AMD FX 6300
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0
RAM - 4 x 4GB DDR3
GPU - GTX 950
Firewire Board PCI
BM Intensity Pro HD PCI-E
WINDOWS 10

Thank you for taking your time to help me.

[Attachment 82283 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 82284 - Click to enlarge]