VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm looking for sites similar to imdb that has things a bit more organized. I'm looking for a way to find new movies or shows coming to Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming services. I would also like to know about Disney originals as well.

I like the imdb section that shows coming to netflix and such but I don't really care about things that have been released over the years. I want to know more about newer stuff and originals. what other sites can I use to check for specific streaming services without needing to check places like whats-on-netflix.com sometimes is hard for me to use. I don't like having to read through things like Released on july 1st 2015. I want to know only about newer or upcoming releases only. Are there sites where I can pick the provider and if there original or not or at least only pick the newer releases.

I already use www.dvdsreleasedates.com but I'm also looking for things that go from theater straight to streaming or stream at the same time there released in theaters.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DrPepper88 View Post
    I'm looking for sites similar to imdb that has things a bit more organized. I'm looking for a way to find new movies or shows coming to Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming services. I would also like to know about Disney originals as well.

I like the imdb section that shows coming to netflix and such but I don't really care about things that have been released over the years. I want to know more about newer stuff and originals. what other sites can I use to check for specific streaming services without needing to check places like whats-on-netflix.com sometimes is hard for me to use. I don't like having to read through things like Released on july 1st 2015. I want to know only about newer or upcoming releases only. Are there sites where I can pick the provider and if there original or not or at least only pick the newer releases.

I already use www.dvdsreleasedates.com but I'm also looking for things that go from theater straight to streaming or stream at the same time there released in theaters.
    try justwatch.com - https://www.justwatch.com/us/upcoming?providers=dnp,nfx
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry for the late reply. But I think this is exactly what I am looking for I plan to have a account setup with my laptop and use the same email from a spare cell phone so I can have a entertainment only phone. I think this would be a great way for reminders for Movies and TV shows.
    Quote Quote