VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello kind forum residents!

I'm facing this problem, I can't upload a video:
    https://privnote.com/DeSZt4ce#5DO1XlCXf

The link m3u8 does not give any stream, yt-dlp gives an error:
    WARNING: [generic] Falling back on generic information extractor
    WARNING: [generic] URL could be a direct video link, returning it as such.
    ERROR: [generic] dcec2046-4c2b-4367-8ca5-ebf9da43ffc1: Requested format is not available. Use --list-formats for a list of available formats

Can you please tell me which way to dig? As I understand, the stream is encrypted? I will be grateful for any help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240905qCkPAAg9

Edit: no idea why you've hidden that video URL on a link that will soon expire.

https://stream.online-academy.ir//axqatxyj3i3y//iframe
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you so much!
    But can you explain to me at least briefly how exactly you downloaded it?

Is this program widefrog for this?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It has nothing to do with it since it's not in the list of supported sites (you can read the post to see what's supported). As for how I did it briefly, I extracted the m3u8 file from the JS code.

video.txt

Change to m3u8 and run
    Code:
    N_m3u8DL-RE video.m3u8
    For the extraction I went in the source code of adaptor.js and Ctrl+F searched for "parseLevelPlaylist = function" then I injected this code at the beginning of the function
    Code:
    const blob = new Blob([t], { type: "text/plain" });
    const link = document.createElement("a");
    link.href = window.URL.createObjectURL(blob);
    link.download = "video.m3u8";
    document.body.appendChild(link);
    link.click();
    document.body.removeChild(link);
    I refreshed the page, selected the 720p stream and downloaded locally the m3u8 file. Then I used N_m3u8DL-RE on it. For some reason the 360p doesn't work. Gives a lot of 403s. I am 100% sure there are easier and smarter solutions than this but I didn't care that much to bother looking for them. If it's too complicated, wait for someone else to post an easier solution.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  5. Code:
    const blob = new Blob([t], { type: "text/plain" });
    const link = document.createElement("a");
    link.href = window.URL.createObjectURL(blob);
    link.download = "video.m3u8";
    document.body.appendChild(link);
    link.click();
    document.body.removeChild(link);
    Very interesting.

Kindly tell, is this a standard injected piece of code or is this code unique to this site?

A little explanation of this code would be interesting.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  6. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Gromyko View Post
    Kindly tell, is this a standard injected piece of code or is this code unique to this site?
    Eh, so-so. It's dependent on the input variable (among others). In this case it was a parameter that was only keeping a text string value. Usually I would have just placed a breakpoint and directly copy the value of the text. But it was too long to copy in debugger so I just saved it directly.

The piece of code is more like a template. You have to modify it accordingly to each site and know where to place it. Sometimes it may not be enough. For example you may want to save N keys for a HLS AES stream.

Originally Posted by Gromyko View Post
    A little explanation of this code would be interesting.
    Eh, you basically save the text variable in a blob. Spawn a node <a></a> on the page. Make it redirect to a URL that points to that blob variable you created. Auto click it and then get rid of the spawned node.

But you shouldn't bother with such things. I only did it because I didn't wanna waste time understanding their m3u8 decryption method. It's laziness.
    Quote Quote  
  7. @Pepe
    Thanks for the reply and the explanation.

Code:
    But you shouldn't bother with such things. I only did it because I didn't wanna waste time understanding their m3u8 decryption method. It's laziness.
    Not in my opinion. I consider it to be brilliant. This piece of code deserves a lot more studying (by me).

You're an absolutely amazing programmer
    Quote Quote