VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello everyone. First, my appoligies if it's mot the right place to post this, as I didn't think this was too advanced as a question about a software. Feel free to move it appropriately if it doesn't belong here.

So, here it is. I've encountered an issue recently while attempting making dvds and blurays with DVD Architect (which I've been using for some years, now). It seems that the "Resume" function doesn't work anymore whenever I use the version #7 of the software. Only with #4.5 (which does only DVDs, no Blurays). Everytime I try to author a dvd or a bluray and use this function, all it does is stop the disc instead of having resume the playback while trying to do it on either on standalone dvd players (as burned discs) or by trying to read the ISO files with both PowerDVD and PlayerFAB.

Is there anyway to either fix this or get around this problem (either within Dvd Architect itself or a third party program) ? I've been using version 4.5 for DVD authoring only and now using version 7 for it bluray authoring capabilities. I checked with version 5 and 6 as well, they have the same problem with "Resume" as well, like version #7.

Thanks you very much if you can help.
    Last edited by monks19; 28th Aug 2024 at 18:25.
    Quote Quote  
  2. For DVD, you can load your VIDEO_TS into PgcEdit and using step by step you navigate to resume button and watch commands. You can fix it. Not sure what resume command was Rsm or resume or something. It would not be that easy, abstract layer generated by DVD Arcitect (commands and structure generated by DVD Architect) might be wild, but maybe it is possible.
    Quote Quote