Hello to everyone.

I've connected scrcpy via wi-fi because I wanted to share and control Android (14,installed on the Raspberry Pi 4) through my PC (where I have installed Ubuntu 24.04). Android is connected to the Internet via WI-FI. Ubuntu 24.04 is connected also via WI-FI. The ultimate goal is to be able to watch NowTV on my main room,because I keep my Raspberry Pi 4 + Android in another room,where I don't live so much,because it's small and uncomfortable. I live in a larger room. I have an account with NowTV and I want to watch the good sport events they offer. For this reason I chosen scrcpy to mirror the content of the screen attached to the Raspberry to the screen that I use usually on the main room via WI-FI. Unfortunately,it does not work. The video stream from Android app Now TV appears black on the monitor attached to my PC and connected via WI-FI with Android and scrcpy. Everything else in-app (Now TV app) appears fine on the monitor attached to the Rasp. I've also enabled the vnc server on Android and on the PC where I have installed Linux I tried to see if vnc viewer was able to see the content inside the NowTV app. Nothing. So it seems a problem that afflicts more remote access Desktop clients.

Is there something we can do to fix the problem ? Is there a special remote access client that can reproduce the DRM protected contents ?
I think that it falls under my rights to watch the contents of NowTV on one only device (the raspberry Pi) even if I'm using two monitors. I don't see any law infringement,any piracy action. Instead,I see that one of my rights is violated. And I also see a bug in scrcpy and in VNC,something that's broken and need to be fixed.