VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have selected all these 3 keyframes, and I want to move the position of the 3 at the same time, but it only moves the position of wherever the horizontal line to select the time is at (so in the game, the 3rd keyframe). Why? I have select all 3 keyframes at the same time and moving them, so why it only saves the changes to the third one?

[Attachment 81336 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Group select the keyframes - either ctrl + left click to select individual ones, or drag a box around them (hold left click and drag a box) to select them , then move them once they are selected
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    Group select the keyframes - either ctrl + left click to select individual ones, or drag a box around them (hold left click and drag a box) to select them , then move them once they are selected
    That's what I said, I do that but it doesn't work, it only applies the changes to the keyframe where the | time line thing is positioned at.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Works for me

Maybe you accidentally deselected the other keyframes before moving by selecting the 1 keyframe ?

With the selection set, left click an area that has no keyframes adjacent to a keyframe, then move

Also let go of ctrl or shift before moving; only hold down the LMB when moving the mouse
    Quote Quote