VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Same allhell3.py accuracy - it will get everything - but this version wrapped in a gui.
    Copy/Pasting is now much more straight forward

Paste mpd
    Paste license cURL
    Enter Save Name
    Click 'Get Keys' to process.
    Stop there or click 'Download' to have N_m3u8DL-RE to do its work.

[Attachment 81160 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 81161 - Click to enlarge]

Update 15/08/2024 added init parser to the GUI
    Update 20/08/2024 added lower Diffie-Helman security context as an optional script, to match sites using short key lengths.

https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes6.zip for the complete updated pack
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 13th Sep 2024 at 06:41.
    Noob Starter Pack. Just download every Widevine mpd! Not kidding!.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes6.zip
    Quote Quote  
  2. Good stuff.
    take a look
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Made two identical threads in error. Please continue to use this one and disregard the other until the mod , (I wish) removes it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. The program runs normally
    Places that can be changed
    Use absolute path

original document:
    WVD_PATH = "./device.wvd"
    WIDEVINE_SYSTEM_ID = 'EDEF8BA9-79D6-4ACE-A3C8-27DCD51D21ED'

Unaffected change:
    WVD_PATH = "C:\\......\\AllHellGui\\HellYesGui\\device.wv d" Disk character at will

original document:
    n_m3u8dl_re_command = f"N_m3u8DL-RE '{mpd_url}' {keys} --save-name {self.video_name_entry.text()} -mt -M:format=mkv:muxer=mkvmerge"
    self.n_m3u8dl_re_output.setText(n_m3u8dl_re_comman d)

subprocess_command = ['N_m3u8DL-RE', mpd_url] + keys.split() + ['--save-name', self.video_name_entry.text(), '-mt', '-M', 'format=mkv:muxer=mkvmerge']
    self.subprocess_output.setText(str(subprocess_comm and))

Unaffected change:
    n_m3u8dl_re_command = f"C:\\......\\AllHellGui\\HellYesGui\\N_m3u8DL-RE.exe '{mpd_url}' {keys} --save-name {self.video_name_entry.text()} -mt -M:format=mkv:muxer=mkvmerge"
    self.n_m3u8dl_re_output.setText(n_m3u8dl_re_comman d)

subprocess_command = ['C:\\......\\AllHellGui\\HellYesGui\\N_m3u8DL-RE.exe', mpd_url] + keys.split() + ['--save-name', self.video_name_entry.text(), '-mt', '-M', 'format=mkv:muxer=mkvmerge']
    self.subprocess_output.setText(str(subprocess_comm and))

Disk character at will!!!

Another thing to note is that
    format=mkv:muxer=mkvmerge

You just need to put mkvmerge.exe in the same folder as. py to run normally.

All the above operations are Windows.
    thanks

Thanks to A_n_g_e_l_a at the same time.

suggestion:
    It is convenient to package it into exe, but this requires a custom program path.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	312b9d111a77a1aa9373e4d5f9f51681.png
Views:	174
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	81164  

Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    If I were to package it as an exe, that would be a big security risk for you, as I, or anyone else passing the script on, could add code to look for your bank or crypto passwords and secretly send it on somewhere.
    If you want an executable you may make your own version from my code. https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2024/01/ways-to-convert-python-scripts-to-exe-files/
    I've not tried any of these so mind how you go.
    Quote Quote  
  6. amazing GUI. thank you A_n_g_e_l_a
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i am ignorant..i have python 3.12 installed in my pc(windows 10) how i can use your program?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Betty0 View Post
    i am ignorant..i have python 3.12 installed in my pc(windows 10) how i can use your program?
    lol very funny
    Quote Quote  
  9. Excellent Script, works good
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I proof some hours to open this py program..i also converted this on a exe file but when i proof tò open nothing happen. Can someone help me? What i Need tò use that script?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok I solved everything.. some modules were missing that prevented the program from starting. I've already done some testing and it's truly incredible! thank you with all my heart
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by AmorAprca View Post

I rarely use mkv format so I changed the script to mp4. Also manually added the 2 modules from requirements and put everything in the same venv folder and it works perfectly. Thanks to @A_n_g_e_l_a

Though it is a minor hiccup and dosnt automatically detect mkvmerge.exe from PATH.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Karn View Post
    Originally Posted by AmorAprca View Post

I rarely use mkv format so I changed the script to mp4. Also manually added the 2 modules from requirements and put everything in the same venv folder and it works perfectly. Thanks to @A_n_g_e_l_a

Though it is a minor hiccup and dosnt automatically detect mkvmerge.exe from PATH.
    Everything is open to editing - that makes a script so wonderfully uesful. Mkv has slightly smaller file-size; those who data-hoard prefer it.

Mkvmerge would be found automatically, if on Path as you say. I'd check your Path. In terminal just enter mkvmerge and it should respond with help text. If it doesn't look at Path again.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Mkv has more advantages: combination of allowed/accepted codecs over mp4, much better support for subtitles.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you for your work, I registered to leave it written. (It works from MAC)
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by leona23 View Post
    Thank you for your work, I registered to leave it written. (It works from MAC)
    Hello and welcome. Thanks for the feedback!
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Mkvmerge would be found automatically, if on Path as you say. I'd check your Path. In terminal just enter mkvmerge and it should respond with help text. If it doesn't look at Path again.

[Attachment 81258 - Click to enlarge]

All command line programs I use, even those intermittently are by default added to path without exception because I save them on one drive and operate from another which is convenient for me.

That said, I got it to work finally maybe there was a typo I made after multiple edits and re-edits.

Many thanks once again.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Hi, I am trying to use this for VdoCipher but not getting the desired keys. @A_n_g_e_l_a Could you pls throw some light on this?
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by terrence View Post
    Hi, I am trying to use this for VdoCipher but not getting the desired keys. @A_n_g_e_l_a Could you pls throw some light on this?
    This will not work with vdocipher. In fact, there are very few working scripts that fetch vdocipher. Thats one thing.

Second, you will need a REAL cdm(i.e. from a real phone).
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    first of all big thanks nice work bud with a get keys will be very easy if you can intergrade WidevineFetch from larley
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by shy0o View Post
    https://news.now.com/home/live

Cannot run, EMElogger recognition is no problem

Geo-blocked. Could you please run 'curl <url of the mpd>' in a terminal window and copy the resulting text here? The url may need quotes around it.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    https://news.now.com/home/live

Cannot run, EMElogger recognition is no problem

Geo-blocked. Could you please run 'curl <url of the mpd>' in a terminal window and copy the resulting text here? The url may need quotes around it.
    root@shy:~# curl https://ewcdn04.nowe.com/session/10-df94688d2240368ecc34bf6d30639/Content/DASH_VOS3/Li...ef6_1723635072
    -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('
    root@shy:~#
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by senkron24 View Post
    ... will be very easy if you can intergrade WidevineFetch from larley
    Can't see how that would bring advantages. Copying the license as fetch is little different from copying license as cURL. And keys on their own are quite useless unless you have the thing the key fits.

To download you must have the mpd. So you are always going to need two copy-and-pastes.

(for the pedants - yes I know - unless a HAR is used.)
    Quote Quote  
  24. Keys are supposed to be quite useless?
    https://github.com/DevLARLEY
    Keys from just the License URL: WidevineFetch
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by larley View Post
    Keys are supposed to be quite useless?
    The website I provide? It is a free Hong Kong news channel. The MPD expires every three hours, but the key is fixed. The previous key was provided by someone else. Now the website has changed the key, so I came to learn how to handle it myself.
    Quote Quote  
  26. I don't want to hijack anyones thread, so I'll let Angela help you out
    https://github.com/DevLARLEY
    Keys from just the License URL: WidevineFetch
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by larley View Post
    The website I provide? It is a free Hong Kong news channel. The MPD expires every three hours, but the key is fixed. The previous key was provided by someone else. Now the website has changed the key, so I came to learn how to handle it myself.
    Yes give me the result of this 'curl <url of the mpd>' in a terminal window. I can't see https://news.now.com/home/live from my house.
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 14th Aug 2024 at 03:50.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Originally Posted by larley View Post
    Yes give me the result of this 'curl <url of the mpd>' in a terminal window. I can't see https://news.now.com/home/live from my house.
    Code:
    curl 'https://ewcdn04.nowe.com/session/10-df94688d2240368ecc34bf6d30639/Content/DASH_VOS3/Live/channel(VOS_CH332N)/manifest.mpd?token=c93d2665a1c84d2390e675cbb8732ef6_1723635072'
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    <MPD profiles="urn:mpeg:dash:profile:isoff-live:2011" type="dynamic" availabilityStartTime="2023-10-18T06:05:35Z" minimumUpdatePeriod="PT4.0S" minBufferTime="PT4.0S" publishTime="2024-08-14T08:26:46Z" timeShiftBufferDepth="PT60.0S" suggestedPresentationDelay="PT4.0S" xmlns="urn:mpeg:dash:schema:mpd:2011" xmlns:cenc="urn:mpeg:cenc:2013" xmlns:mspr="urn:microsoft:playready" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:mpeg:dash:schema:mpd:2011 DASH-MPD.xsd">
            <Period start="PT0S" id="2">
                    <AdaptationSet mimeType="video/mp4" startWithSAP="1" segmentAlignment="true" par="16:9">
                            <ContentProtection schemeIdUri="urn:mpeg:dash:mp4protection:2011" value="cenc"></ContentProtection>
                            <ContentProtection schemeIdUri="urn:uuid:9a04f079-9840-4286-ab92-e65be0885f95"><mspr:pro xmlns:mspr="urn:microsoft:playready">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</mspr:pro></ContentProtection>
                            <ContentProtection schemeIdUri="urn:uuid:edef8ba9-79d6-4ace-a3c8-27dcd51d21ed"></ContentProtection>
                            <SegmentTemplate timescale="10000000" presentationTimeOffset="0" media="$RepresentationID$_Segment-$Time$.m4v" initialization="$RepresentationID$_init.m4i">
                                    <SegmentTimeline>
                                      <S t="260148240443050" d="40000000" r="14" />
                                    </SegmentTimeline>
                            </SegmentTemplate>
                            <Representation width="480" height="270" frameRate="25" codecs="avc1.4d401f" scanType="progressive" sar="1:1" id="1697609122858item-01item" bandwidth="200000" />
                            <Representation width="640" height="360" frameRate="25" codecs="avc1.4d401f" scanType="progressive" sar="1:1" id="1697609122858item-02item" bandwidth="600000" />
                            <Representation width="1280" height="720" frameRate="25" codecs="avc1.4d401f" scanType="progressive" sar="1:1" id="1697609122858item-03item" bandwidth="1450000" />
                            <Representation width="1920" height="1080" frameRate="25" codecs="avc1.4d4028" scanType="progressive" sar="1:1" id="1697609122858item-04item" bandwidth="2340000" />
                    </AdaptationSet>
                    <AdaptationSet mimeType="audio/mp4" startWithSAP="1" lang="ch1" segmentAlignment="true">
                            <ContentProtection schemeIdUri="urn:mpeg:dash:mp4protection:2011" value="cenc"></ContentProtection>
                            <ContentProtection schemeIdUri="urn:uuid:9a04f079-9840-4286-ab92-e65be0885f95"><mspr:pro xmlns:mspr="urn:microsoft:playready">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</mspr:pro></ContentProtection>
                            <ContentProtection schemeIdUri="urn:uuid:edef8ba9-79d6-4ace-a3c8-27dcd51d21ed"></ContentProtection>
                            <SegmentTemplate timescale="10000000" presentationTimeOffset="0" media="$RepresentationID$_Segment-$Time$.m4a" initialization="$RepresentationID$_init.m4i">
                                    <SegmentTimeline>
                                    </SegmentTimeline>
                            </SegmentTemplate>
                            <Representation audioSamplingRate="32000" codecs="mp4a.40.2" id="1697609122858item-05item" bandwidth="64000" />
                    </AdaptationSet>
                    <AdaptationSet mimeType="audio/mp4" startWithSAP="1" lang="ch2" segmentAlignment="true">
                            <SegmentTemplate timescale="10000000" presentationTimeOffset="0" media="$RepresentationID$_Segment-$Time$.m4a" initialization="$RepresentationID$_init.m4i">
                                    <SegmentTimeline>
                                    </SegmentTimeline>
                            </SegmentTemplate>
                            <Representation audioSamplingRate="32000" codecs="mp4a.40.2" id="1697609122858item-06item" bandwidth="64000" />
                    </AdaptationSet>
                    <AdaptationSet mimeType="audio/mp4" startWithSAP="1" lang="ch3" segmentAlignment="true">
                                    <SegmentTimeline>
                                    </SegmentTimeline>
                            </SegmentTemplate>
                            <Representation audioSamplingRate="32000" codecs="mp4a.40.2" id="1697609122858item-07item" bandwidth="64000" />
                    </AdaptationSet>
                    <AdaptationSet mimeType="audio/mp4" startWithSAP="1" lang="ch4" segmentAlignment="true">
                                    <SegmentTimeline>
                                    </SegmentTimeline>
                            </SegmentTemplate>
                            <Representation audioSamplingRate="32000" codecs="mp4a.40.2" id="1697609122858item-08item" bandwidth="64000" />
                    </AdaptationSet>
            </Period>
    </MPD>
    root@VM-E0x8qW1r1DvE:~
    Last edited by shy0o; 14th Aug 2024 at 03:55.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks.

The presence of the <ContentProtection> element with the Widevine UUID indicates the use of Widevine DRM, but the lack of additional information suggests that the playback environment is expected to handle the specifics of the license acquisition and decryption process.

The missing references could mean that the actual decryption and playback of the content require external configuration or that the player handling the MPD file already has the necessary information to acquire the license (e.g., pre-configured license server URLs or pre-shared keys).

AllHell3Gui and clan cannot work without one of the missing references - of which there are three; pssh, Default_KID and parsing for pssh in init.m4f (1st video segment)

I asked chatgpt whether the schema follows google Widevine recommendations. It replied:
    No, the <ContentProtection> schema you provided does not fully follow Google Widevine's recommendations. While the schemeIdUri correctly identifies the content as being protected by Widevine, a compliant Widevine MPD typically includes additional elements and data to meet the full requirements of Widevine DRM.
    Key Elements Typically Included:

PSSH (Protection System Specific Header):
    Widevine DRM generally requires a cencssh element within the <ContentProtection> element. The pssh (Protection System Specific Header) is a Base64-encoded binary blob that contains necessary initialization data for the DRM system. This data is used by the player to request the decryption keys from the license server.

Example:

xml

<ContentProtection
    schemeIdUri="urn:uuid:edef8ba9-79d6-4ace-a3c8-27dcd51d21ed"
    cencssh="Base64 encoded pssh data">
    </ContentProtection>

License Acquisition URL (Optional but Recommended):
    While not mandatory in the MPD file, it is often helpful to include a widevine:license element or similar, which provides the license acquisition URL. This helps players to know where to send their license requests without needing external configuration.

Content Protection Attributes:
    Widevine may also require certain attributes like cenc:default_KID (Key Identifier) to be included in the MPD for more precise control over the DRM process.

Why Full Compliance Matters:

Player Compatibility: Without the pssh data, many players that expect it might not be able to request the necessary license, leading to playback failure.
    Security and Efficiency: Widevine's recommended structure ensures that all necessary data for content decryption is provided directly in the MPD, streamlining the process and ensuring a higher level of security.

Conclusion:

The example <ContentProtection> element you provided does indicate Widevine protection, but it does not include the full set of information recommended by Google Widevine for DRM-protected content. For full compliance and optimal playback support, the MPD should include the pssh data and possibly other elements like the license URL or default KID.
    So since it isn't widevine compliant I disregard this result.
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 14th Aug 2024 at 04:29.
    Quote Quote