VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Sistema View Post
    I was (4 weeks ago) able to grab this all manually using the old.cdrmproject.com site with cache unticked...that seems to have gone now?
    Look at the error message and put your thinking head on! And if all else fails RTFM.
    Clearly you are not pasting what you should be. Did you really need me to tell you that?

Open start.html in your browser and read how to get the cURL - do not go anywhere near curlconverter.com.
    (Yet another one stuck in a groove!)
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 18th Sep 2024 at 04:05.
    Noob Starter Pack. Just download every Widevine mpd! Not kidding!.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes6.zip
    Quote Quote  
  2. Image
    [Attachment 82291 - Click to enlarge]

Getting an error on windows, after pressing - download video:

Code:
    \Desktop\M3U\HellYesGui>allhell3gui.py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:\Users\...\Desktop\M3U\HellYesGui\allhell3gui.py", line 34, in run
        subprocess.run(self.command, check=True)
      File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\subprocess.py", line 548, in run
        with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as process:
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\subprocess.py", line 1026, in __init__
        self._execute_child(args, executable, preexec_fn, close_fds,
      File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\subprocess.py", line 1538, in _execute_child
        hp, ht, pid, tid = _winapi.CreateProcess(executable, args,
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'd say, the command "N_m3u8DL-RE" wasn't found. You followed the guide that Angela prepared for you (and all other users)?

It specifically says:

Install the following:
    * See the code at https://github.com/nilaoda/N_m3u8DL-RE, download the latest release. Unzip and save to a folder named 'binaries'. It can be anywhere on your system. So long as 'binaries' is in your Path.
    Pay attention to the last sentence: "So long as [before mentioned] 'binaries' is in your Path."
    Last edited by Obo; 18th Sep 2024 at 13:31.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Originally Posted by Sistema View Post
    I was (4 weeks ago) able to grab this all manually using the old.cdrmproject.com site with cache unticked...that seems to have gone now?
    Look at the error message and put your thinking head on! And if all else fails RTFM.
    Clearly you are not pasting what you should be. Did you really need me to tell you that?

Open start.html in your browser and read how to get the cURL - do not go anywhere near curlconverter.com.
    (Yet another one stuck in a groove!)
    I absolutely deserve this...think n*wtv do something with the license URL as it comes back with a 400 error each time when using the Copy as cURL (Posix) as suggested in the start.html

My apologies for wasting your time A_n_g_e_l_a
    Quote Quote