VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello

Does anyone know or have a way to play the download? I will try to explain. For example, a platform that has the "watch missed" option, i.e. you have 3-4-5 days to return the channel back and play, is there a download option, without waiting in real time while it downloads part by part and assembles it into 1 video? I know that with N m3u8 CLI it can be done that way, but you have to let it download as long as the show lasts. So what I want to try is to download the show without waiting for how long it is in real time because it was already broadcast 2 days ago. I'd like someone to share experience/advice if they've done something similar.

Thanks for any advice.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Video URL?
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm not sure it's a good idea to make the URL public. If it's not a problem, I can send it in a PM.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    My bad. I was under the impression the video was free to watch. Someone else can take a look.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  5. I understand, sure thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  6. it doesn't seem to have any of my imagined "faster download" plan. �� ohhh, I think I already found a similar topic with a similar topic. I literally just need a method of "how" or "which" links to take and download. I know he can't do it publicly, but if there is someone in the mood, interested, I would treat him to the biggest coffee ��
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by atomska View Post
    it doesn't seem to have any of my imagined "faster download" plan. �� ohhh, I think I already found a similar topic with a similar topic. I literally just need a method of "how" or "which" links to take and download. I know he can't do it publicly, but if there is someone in the mood, interested, I would treat him to the biggest coffee ��
    At least link that "similar topic" , youll have to provide a bit more info I think.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!