I need assistance with recording content to my VHS tape. My VCR has two SCART ports, and I want to record something that is playing on one TV from a USB source to a VHS tape. Additionally, I want to view the recording on a second TV. However, I'm not sure which SCART port is the input and which is the output, and I can't get a signal from the VCR to the TV no matter what I try. I have two SCART cables and one SCART-to-RCA cable. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.To clarify, my goal is to capture video from a USB device connected to the first TV and record it onto a VHS tape using my VCR. At the same time, I want to watch the recording on a second TV. My main issue is identifying the correct input and output connections on my VCR, as it has two SCART ports, but I don't know which one to use for input and which one for output.Here's what I've tried so far: I connected the USB device to the first TV and then used a SCART cable to connect the TV to the VCR. I tried both SCART ports on the VCR, but neither configuration worked. I also attempted to use the SCART-to-RCA cable to connect the VCR to the second TV, hoping to view the recording process, but I still couldn't get a signal.Is there a specific configuration or set of steps I need to follow to achieve this setup? Do I need to adjust any settings on the VCR or the TVs to ensure the signal passes through correctly? Any advice or detailed instructions on how to properly connect these devices would be incredibly helpful. Thank you in advance for your assistance.Image
[Attachment 80817 - Click to enlarge]