VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I installed live_setup but I don't know how to use it, i think i need to enable live in amarectv but it doesn't work
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Amarectv Live is the same program as Amarectv. The 'Live' bit is simply the capture as you play the stream via your capture device.

Now why does it not work ? The only reason I can think of is that you installed a version later than 3.10 and all subsequent versions require a bespoke codec.

So you install 3.10, plus your codecs of choice such as lagarith or huffyuv. Poplulate the codec window and all should be fine.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I think they're talking about this:

[Attachment 80536 - Click to enlarge]

A mystery to me too.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Amarectv Live is the same program as Amarectv. The 'Live' bit is simply the capture as you play the stream via your capture device.

Now why does it not work ? The only reason I can think of is that you installed a version later than 3.10 and all subsequent versions require a bespoke codec.

So you install 3.10, plus your codecs of choice such as lagarith or huffyuv. Poplulate the codec window and all should be fine.
    I used live_setup300.exe located in amarectv 310, there's no live_setup310.exe, they aren't the same version i think.
    I'm using Ut video codec suite in amarectv
    Quote Quote