VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by pauli3 View Post

Have an example of some of the 1080p content? would be cool to test.
    here you go
    https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/liam-lawson-in-the-wings/episodes/s1-e1

I suspect as the content will have been provided by Red Bull that's why it's 1080.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I must admit I have been tired - for the last day or so I was thinking "Where the hell is the name Ozivine coming from", but now I've had some sleep I realise and I like it at a lot haha.
    Quote Quote  
  3. A missed opportunity to call the tool, "YouLittleRipper".
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    A missed opportunity to call the tool, "YouLittleRipper".
    Touche !
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    I had quite a look at this today. It looks like the full sports replays are provided by for TVNZ by a new company MediaKind. The result is they make those files available in a totally different construct (diferent api, mpd, licence server the lot) and from what I could figure out appear to be PlayReady protected - so they're a no go at this stage until I do more research on how that works.

Haven't had a chance to poke around at your other incorrect shows yet. It's on my to-do list.

In some good news though, I do have ThreeNow working quite well, so will look to release that in the next few days.
    Last edited by billybanana; 11th Jul 2024 at 06:57.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by billybanana View Post
    I had quite a look at this today. It looks like the full sports replays are provided by for TVNZ by a new company MediaKind. The result is they make those files available in a totally different construct (diferent api, mpd, licence server the lot) and from what I could figure out appear to be PlayReady protected - so they're a no go at this stage until I do more research on how that works.

Haven't had a chance to poke around at your other incorrect shows yet. It's on my to-do list.

In some good news though, I do have ThreeNow working quite well, so will look to release that in the next few days.
    Thanks for all of your hard work, it is appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    I've pushed out v1.3 which adds a new service ThreeNow and also caters for 1080p content in TVNZ (which for now is only full Sport replays).

The TVNZ updates were the most tricky I have had to deal with so far, in that the 1080p content is hosted in a different construct and also required obtaining a secondary token to access it. Added to my learning curve in a big way.

ThreeNow does not require login or cookies to use Ozivine but their site does require a login to navigate your way around it. So free account required to perform that.

New release can be downloaded here https://github.com/billybanana80/ozivine/releases/tag/Ozivine_v1.3 or you can do the git update thing for those that do that.

Happy downloading
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    You can get this with the new update to v1.3. Some of those replays are massive file sizes, especially Wimbledon.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks @billybanana that file worked well.
    Quote Quote  
  10. This may be a cheeky request.. but, would it be possible so that the command line works in a similar way to Freevine, so you type ozvine <url>. This way it would be easy to use the command in a batch file for multiple eps (I do this with Freevine when I want multiple eps of a show but not the entire season, so I can add URLs to a txt file, then just run the batch file I created and it grabs each episode from the txt file).

I've altered the script slightly already so that it doesn't ask for the yes/no prompt after entering the URL but anything more is over my head. (no major drama if not, it's great just being able to automate from Au/NZ sites so thanks again)
    Last edited by coltseavers; 14th Jul 2024 at 00:02.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Deleted
    Last edited by billybanana; 13th Jul 2024 at 21:49. Reason: Error in my comment
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search PM
    I've pushed out some major changes to the logic behind video identification for TVNZ. Master and the v1.3 release have been updated on GitHub.

Originally Posted by ringy9 View Post

Another thing I found was a movie Shrek Forever actually downloaded A Smurf movie and the tv show Heavy metal downloaded a Star Trek episode
    This problem will be solved now. I was able to grab Shrek Forever and others correctly.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can these service scripts work with your freevine GUI tool as i recall there were Australian spots there previous but the scripts weren't present/improved upon before?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Danker1990 View Post
    Can these service scripts work with your freevine GUI tool as i recall there were Australian spots there previous but the scripts weren't present/improved upon before?
    Nah totally separate thing. I may end up doing something with Devine or a newer GUI. Dunno I have to think about it for a while yet.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Thanks, this looks great!

I just tried cloning and get an error with:

Code:
    git clone https://github.com/billybanana/ozivine.git ozivine
    but changing it to the below, worked.

Code:
    git clone https://github.com/billybanana80/ozivine.git ozivine
    Quote Quote