VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. MODS: I REALIZE THE RULES SAY NO PAID VIDEOS, HOWEVER I WILL PROVIDE LOGIN DETAILS. PLEASE ALLOW POST.

Don't believe the mods let my post through last time around so here we go again.

I've downloaded a live concert that I purchased through v33ps. I was able to download the audio and video file through both ffmpeg and a chrome extension. Both files are the exact same size, so I don't believe a corrupt download is my issue here.

I was able to get the decryption key using a custom extension, and it worked great for the audio however the video still shows a weird color spectrum.
    I know that the audio was encrypted because it was just a bunch of random computer generated noises, but after I ran it with the dec. key it was perfect. Not sure why the video would not work. I've seen posts on here with multiple decryption keys, however this stream only appears to have one.

Happy to provide login details to anyone who can help me out.

Also, just to further explain what I've tried so far: I've downloaded it using both ffmpeg and stream downloader. I've downloaded in every single format you can think of. I've run it through both bento4 and ffmpeg for decryption and the results are the exact same each time.
    Last edited by citybuild122; 4th Jul 2024 at 10:02. Reason: More info
    Quote Quote  
  2. If anyone here already has a v33ps account and doesn't need login details, here's the video:
    https://veeps.com/e/thedecemberists/6418fa2e-9f98-4c4c-a861-40be2b9521f6/0b950fcc-7034...a-a31bd46ab2a0

I am trying to download in the highest possible quality, 2160p.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by aqzs View Post
    It is not free, however if you are confident that you can do it, I will provide login details.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Check PM.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by aqzs View Post
    Check PM.
    Just sent.
    Quote Quote