VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, I have been trying to figure out how to get the keys for movistar+, i know and have some working keys from some caching websites but i would like to understand why the current method i am doing doesnt work,
    what i've done so far and tried is:
    I've dumped my android phone wvd, intrecepted the traffic for the app, got the licensing links and headers.
    What i've tried is hell3.py, Widevine l3 Guesser extension and pywidevine python example while setting set_service_certificate, I've also used a nv-authorizations token that was valid but not yet used by the app itself. All my attempts lead to me getting a 400 error with the response of
    Code:
    {"status":"UNGRANTED_REQUEST","code":400,"errorCod e":4027,"message":"Invalid request"}
    If anyone could point me in the correct direction would be nice, also I've tried other services and the scripts work fine
    Quote Quote  
  2. Have you tried to block the request?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by larley View Post
    Have you tried to block the request?
    I do believe I had tried this before, but I did it again anyway, the result is the same error code 4027 unfortunately
    Quote Quote  
  4. I can't do much here. You could send me credentials if you want to so i can try it myself as i don't have a subscription.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by larley View Post
    I can't do much here. You could send me credentials if you want to so i can try it myself as i don't have a subscription.
    sent you a pm
    Quote Quote  
  6. Education Student (Grad.) CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Movistar+ needs customized script.
    If in need of keys urgently, post the video URL here.
    twitter @Cryman_Chen
    email crymanchen@gmail.com
    Quote Quote