VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
  1. Great job! Thank you.

I do everything, get a key, then type the name "TEST", press ENTER to download and then I get this:

Code:
    Press Enter to run the download-command or ctrl+C to exit.
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "D:\hellyes3\HellYesGui\allhell3.py", line 451, in <module>
        subprocess.run(command)
      File "C:\Program Files\Python39\lib\subprocess.py", line 505, in run
        with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as process:
      File "C:\Program Files\Python39\lib\subprocess.py", line 951, in __init__
        self._execute_child(args, executable, preexec_fn, close_fds,
      File "C:\Program Files\Python39\lib\subprocess.py", line 1420, in _execute_child
        hp, ht, pid, tid = _winapi.CreateProcess(executable, args,
    FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified
    I installed the additional tools that are in the manual.

EDIT:

I fixed it. If it makes sense to anyone, just had to add N m3u8 RE to PATH.
    Last edited by atomska; 8th Aug 2024 at 06:12.
    Quote Quote  
  2. i have new laptop, with w11 and latest win terminal window version

when run script hell3.py and paste value from lic url as curl bash the terminal warns that i'm pasting text on several lines so the various -H pieces are split into several pieces of code ...
    I've already used this script before, but never had this problem before. i get key now but window terminal is a mess .... how to solve ?

[Attachment 81365 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by whs912km View Post
    i have new laptop, with w11 and latest win terminal window version

when run script hell3.py and paste value from lic url as curl bash the terminal warns that i'm pasting text on several lines so the various -H pieces are split into several pieces of code ...
    I've already used this script before, but never had this problem before. i get key now but window terminal is a mess .... how to solve ?

[Attachment 81365 - Click to enlarge]

This is going to sound ridiculous, but what happens if you click on "Paste Anyway" ??
    Quote Quote  
  4. As already mentioned above, the script works and generates the Key. The problem is that by pasting the clipboard, the curl code is broken into several parts and is not pasted as a single block. because, cmd says, is multilines text
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by whs912km View Post
    As already mentioned above, the script works and generates the Key. The problem is that by pasting the clipboard, the curl code is broken into several parts and is not pasted as a single block. because, cmd says, is multilines text
    The cURL just has return characters within its text and Windows 11, always over-trying to protect its users, is warning you. If you use the GUI version- allhell3gui.py - in my signature, it should not do that.
    Noob Starter Pack. Just download every Widevine mpd! Not kidding!.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes6.zip
    Quote Quote  
  6. yep, the gui work fine

cmd or powershell 7 can't allow to add multiline command correctly

or workaround is use cmder (cmd available from github). this cmd work fine with multiline command. and get key without mess like win cmd (or powershell too)
    Quote Quote  
  7. another way is paste curlbash command into txt file and put multi-lines to one line only

now cmd window add the right command. and script work fine
    Last edited by whs912km; 11th Aug 2024 at 12:15.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by whs912km View Post
    cmd or powershell 7 can't allow to add multiline command correctly
    Start guide says to use Terminal app from MS Store for Windows. You are also probably being prevented from doing what you want in your apps because you need to open them with Administrator's permission.

None of this is an issue. The work-around is to read the the notes before use!
    Quote Quote  
  9. my only account on my pc is with admin right. and my cmd win is from MS Store (also updated recently)

anyway it's easy to put multi-lines commad to one line only with np++
    add command to txt file - open with np++ select all command - from edit - line operations - join lines ( or CTRL+J )
    Quote Quote  
  10. Hey everyone! I'm sorry to have to ask this question as it is probably a direct issue with my lack of know how on these topics still.
    currently using Ubuntu

i tried following the the tut best as i could but i seem to be running into an issue when attempting to download the shows.

(venv) chon9o@chon9o-Linux:~/Downloads/hellyes3/HellYesGui$ python3 allhell3gui.py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/chon9o/Downloads/hellyes3/HellYesGui/allhell3gui.py", line 34, in run
    subprocess.run(self.command, check=True)
    File "/usr/lib/python3.12/subprocess.py", line 548, in run
    with Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs) as process:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    File "/usr/lib/python3.12/subprocess.py", line 1026, in __init__
    self._execute_child(args, executable, preexec_fn, close_fds,
    File "/usr/lib/python3.12/subprocess.py", line 1955, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception_type(errno_num, err_msg, err_filename)
    FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'N_m3u8DL-RE'
    Aborted (core dumped)
    seems like i am not putting or installing N_m3u8DL-RE in the correct location. I have tried putting it in about 16 diff locations and still getting the same error. Installed the requirements in the Venv. also installed the listed i reckon I'm misunderstanding

"It can be anywhere on your system. So long as 'binaries' is in your Path."

but i can't figure out how to fix this.
    any guidance would be appreciated

thanks!

ps. sorry if this has an obvious solution, i have been googling for a few hours and have not been able to fix this clear User error

Ok so i went back and followed this guide https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/414856-Guide-to-get-your-Linux-%28Debian-based%29-...tem-set-up-for
    and i have now successfully downloaded my first video. I know i shouldn't feel as satisfied as i do since im piggy backing off everyone elses hard work but i still do lol

thanks everyone contributing to the forums, it is very so appreciated!
    Last edited by Chancho; 13th Aug 2024 at 01:24. Reason: Found solution
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Chancho View Post
    Ok so i went back and followed this guide https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/414856-Guide-to-get-your-Linux-%28Debian-based%29-...tem-set-up-for
    and i have now successfully downloaded my first video. I know i shouldn't feel as satisfied as i do since im piggy backing off everyone elses hard work but i still do lol

It's always helpful to say what the problem was and HOW you solved it.

My guess is you just downloaded N_m3u8DL-RE and didn't give it execute-permission using 'chmod +x N_m3u8DL-RE' ?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Originally Posted by Chancho View Post
    and i have now successfully downloaded my first video. I know i shouldn't feel as satisfied as i do since I'm piggy backing off everyone else's hard work but i still do lol

It's always helpful to say what the problem was and HOW you solved it.

My guess is you just downloaded N_m3u8DL-RE and didn't give it execute-permission using 'chmod +x N_m3u8DL-RE' ?

Hi A_n_g_e_l_a, you pretty much guessed right on.

I've switched from being a Windows only user maybe a month and a half ago so I'm trying to learn Linux at the same time as picking up
    things on the Forum here. I needed to install .NET, compile and install N_m3u8DL-RE.

I had basically dropped the folder where i thought it needed to be and expected it to magically be functional lesson learned.
    By the way, I've been reading through a lot of your stuff on the forum and just want to say Thanks you.

Until recently it had been a while since I've messed around with tech that's unknown to me, or even just taught myself (following everyone's guides) in about 10 years or so, I think i need to learn to absorb and understand what I'm reading better before i start diving into projects. It started delving into the selfhosting world and now I'm here. /Sigh....Felling Old, Slow and slightly ashamed lol

thanks again!
    Quote Quote  
  13. I am currently stuck at

get_hidden_input("cURL? ")
    My rough guess
    - since the cURL command for license server contains some weird binary character in post body, it is not read correctly/copy correctly in command line
    - maybe caused by msvcrt.getch().decode('utf-8')? but changing to msvcrt.getch().decode('ASCII') not work either

I am using win11 with edge 129.0.2792.52 (Official build) (64-bit)
    Quote Quote