VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am using YouTube Downloader HD version 5.4.3, it usually works smoothly ever since. But I met with difficulty on it lately. The problem is when I start the downloading of youtube video in normal procedure, I got a message dropped out from the Status Column notifying that "Can't retrieve the youtube video, try to use other resolution". But it still fail to get the download even trying to use all the other resolutions. Will any instructor be kind to advice how to solve this kind of problem?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What's the video URL you're trying to download?
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*Have questions about widefrog? You can find all your answers here*]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you for quick respond. The URL is https://youtu.be/iWBjkrD0Mn4
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No trouble downloading it here with 4k Video Downloader, so the file itself is OK (I shortened the name when I downloaded it):

[Attachment 80350 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you. I've tried many times to proceed the downloading, but it didn't work. Even though I tried to re-install the older version of the Downloader, which I've used it to get the downloads successively, but it didn't work too. I wonder if the problem comes up with other reasons, because my PC system is using Window 7.
    Quote Quote